Missing Her (Tsurugi Yuuichi)

Tsurugi Kyousuke walked in his apartment with a letter in hand.

The letter was from his brother Tsurugi Yuuichi who was on a business trip for the company that he works for. He laughed at himself at how old-fashion his brother was, sending him a hand-written letter when he could've just dropped him an email or something.

He sat down on the couch and open the letter and was surprised at how short it was. It read:

Kyousuke,

I know this may be a bit too old-fashion to you but I really need you to do something for me and it requires the content of this letter.

Check the envelope.

There you'll find a silver-like yarn. Take it out then keep it safe.

That piece of yarn is really rare and I got it from a certain place at the city I'm staying for the business trip. It's charm that connects two people together despite their distances and I want you to give it to (YN).

I miss her Kyousuke; I miss my girlfriend so much.

Her sweet voice and her regal beauty. Her loving embrace and charming smile... I miss holding (YN) close to me. You know that don't you? I couldn't tell my colleagues about this, actually, I couldn't tell anyone. But since you're my brother, I figured you'd understand me.

Besides, weren't you the one who brought me and (YN) together in the first place? Because of you I found my soulmate. I found my one and only love...I found my future bride.

Yes, Kyousuke. I'm planning to marry her as soon as I get back there. But before that, I need you to give her the charm and tell her to wear it on her ring finger and never take it off till I come back. Can you do that for me? I you can.

Missing her is torture to be honest. I must see her and press her to my heart. I love her to the point of madness and I cannot continue to be separated from her. But... if she no longer loves me, I would have nothing left to do on earth.

Give her the charm Kyousuke and with it, my message of unending love for her.

Thanks a lot little brother.

Yuuichi

Tsurugi smiled. He was really happy for (YN) and her brother.

He then placed the letter on the table and got the silver charm from the envelope. Afterwards he kept it in a small pouch and headed out to do what his brother asked him to.

~~~~

Me: the "I must see her...etc" was adapted from Napoleon's letter to Joseph who was his wife's brother. I thought it was pretty sweet so I put it in *smiles*

Toramaru: It was kinda neat! Alright, next up is....Nagumo Haruya!!!

Fudou: is this the one with the-

Me: Hai! That's the one!

Fudou: *shrugs* Alright. If you liked this chapter, please vote, comment and share

lity":1<y