Recoveries and Redemption

Hey guys! I'm back for a short while! I'm trying to recover from a long-term illness at the moment so my writing's kinda been suffering cause of it. I'm so sorry but, I'm may not be able to update any of my stories on this account for a while cause I'm afraid I might taint them horribly. And by 'taint', I mean ruin them horribly beyond recovery. I tried continuing them, but it just made the stories so bad that I actually cried. Like, I LEGITIMATELY CRIED cause it was so freaking bad.

I swear, my writing style has regressed so bad, I'm mortified by it. So, I'm trying to 'practice' writing again on my other account. The content might not be up to par with any of our standards, but please know that I'm trying. I'm going to practice and practice with everything I've got until my skills are satisfactory enough to let me write/continue my stories once again!here's the link to my other account if you want to check it out!

https://www.wattpad.com/user/CrestDelirium29

Or just look-up 'CrestDelirium29' and you'll find it lol

the stories I have there are...kinda cringe-worthy, to say the least. 

"Let Me Hear You" - the story just popped out of my head. It literally writes itself. please check it out lol. I was inspired to write this after listening to a friend (and a HUGE IDOL) of mine and his works on YouTube. I'm a sucker for attractive voices. I swear, he can tell me to go rob a bank with that voice of his and I'll rob 10 of them, no questions asked. His voice is the reason I've started to develop a thing closely related to auralism. I am ashamed of it, but at the same time...I can't stop it.

"Daydreams and Fantasies" - Anybody here watches My hero Academia (boku no Hero academia)?If so, this one's for you

"Daydreams and Fantasies" - Anybody here watches My hero Academia (boku no Hero academia)?If so, this one's for you. it's a character x reader and there are 3 parts so far. and I'm adding a mini-series in called 'Selfish' and OC x Bakugou Katsuki story cause...why the heck not, right? they may not be as good as the ones here, but hey, please check em out!

why the heck not, right? they may not be as good as the ones here, but hey, please check em out!

(ps. that's not the cover I used for the book. I just happen to like this picture cause of :

1) Bakugou being hella hot (as always)... I just love the guy so much it scares the life outta me sometimes.

2) that green-haired cinnamon roll and his cute af smile and pose. You are now blessed.

and 3) Todoroki being the precious boy that he is. bless his soul.

Welp, that's all I got so far! thanks for everything sweeties! love youuuuuuu!

oh and feel free to send me a message every once in a while. I'll try my best to reply ASAP :D