Something's In My Eye (Kazemaru)

“Ichirouta-kun, you’re supposed to help out.” (FN) told Kazemaru who just came in.

“S-sorry,” the green haired boy said in between breaths, “I-I was sidetracked and-“

“Save it.” (FN) said with a sigh. “Rest up for a bit and help us out later on.”

Kazemaru let out a deep breath, “Thank you (FN)-chan.” He then took a seat next to Endou and began to chat with him.

(LN) (FN) was one of the managers of Raimon Eleven, she was also Kazemaru’s childhood friend. She had (HC) hair and (EC) colored eyes, a perfect blend of Kazemaru’s favorite colors. This is one of the reasons he has this really huge and obvious crush on his best friend (FN), other than the fact that she’s sweet, caring and has always been there for him since they were kids.

Everybody knew about Kazemaru’s crush on (FN), as well as (FN) feelings for Kazemaru. They both knew they liked each other. They would sometimes act all sweet in front of the team, but they weren’t in a relationship.

(FN) seems to be contented with her and Kazemaru’s friendship, but the truth is; she really wants them to get pass the barrier and friendship and start to see each other as something more. There’s just one problem. She’s afraid that they might end up trading their friendship for something that wasn’t meant to last.

I can’t take the risk of losing him.

~~~~

After resting up, Kazemaru started helping out the rest of the team for the fireworks display the Raimon Soccer club decided to host during the New Year’s celebration. Of course everyone was helping out; half of the team were setting up the fireworks while the other half worked on the arranging the chairs and food stalls.

The rest of the managers were preparing the snacks they’ll need for tonight while (FN) overlooked the team’s progress.

While working, Kazemaru couldn’t help but admire the way (FN) gets all serious and cute at the same time, or the way she’d smile at others and commend them for a job well-done, but most of all the way she blushes every time their eyes meet.

Oh how he loved seeing her get worked up over their little flirtations. There was just something about (FN) that makes Kazemaru feel like the happiest man alive when they’re together.

Which is exactly why he also feels a sharp pang of jealousy every time (FN) gets all buddy-buddy with the other guys on the team.

I can’t take the risk of losing her to someone else.

~~~~

“Oi Kazemaru, is there something wrong? You looked a little pissed off.” Someoka asked as they started to arrange the next row of chairs.

When it seemed like Kazemaru didn’t hear him, Someoka decided to follow Kazemaru’s gaze to find out why he was so ticked off. When he did, he saw that Kazemaru was actually glaring daggers behind one of their midfeilders, Handa. Handa was saying something to (FN) that made her laugh quite a bit, ultimately making Kazemaru jealous.

Someoka sighed. “You shouldn’t get so worked up about something like that. Remember, you and (FN) aren’t even in a relationship yet.”

Kazemaru turned to Someoka and sighed, “You’re right. We’re not in a relationship…”

Just then, a mischievous grin appeared on Kazemaru’s face making Someoka sweat-drop.

 “…at least not yet…”

~TIME SKIP~ (That night)

A lot of people gathered at the Raimon Soccer grounds that night to watch the fireworks show. Some sat on the chairs and chatted while they waited for the show to start while some set up their own picnics on the grass.

A bunch of families can be seen strolling through the festival-like grounds as groups of middle-schoolers in uniforms ran around making sure everyone was satisfied.

The team was totally busy handing out snacks, managing the food stalls and doing the last check up before they launch the fireworks out into the night sky.

A few minutes before midnight, the whole team gathered around the back of the school building as Aki, Natsumi and Haruna called for  everyone’s attention, telling them that the show would soon start.

(FN) ran around with her clipboard in hand as she checked the final settings before the main event. With only a minute left ‘till midnight, she made sure the boys in charge of lighting the fireworks were all ready to go.

“Last 15 seconds everybody!” she screamed to her teammates.

When the clock finally stroke 12, she signaled the boys to light up the fireworks. Without any second thought, the said boys did as they were told and lighted every single one of the fireworks.

In no time the dark, empty sky started to be tainted with blue, purple, yellow, green, red and so much more. The fireworks exploded with a loud ‘bang’ as it painted the sky with its multi-colored luminance. It was like seeing flowers bloom, lighting up the whole sky.

Everybody was enjoying the while show as firework after firework bombarded the dark night. They were so engrossed in the pretty lightshow that they didn’t notice Kazemaru fall to his knees. It was only when they heard a cry of pain when they realized Kazemaru was in trouble.

“Ichirouta-kun! What happened?” (FN) asked as she ran towards Kazemaru and kneeled down beside him.

Kazemaru kept holding his eyes as tears rolled down his face. “S-something’s in m-my eye.” He said.

Without thinking twice, (FN) pulled Kazemaru’s hands off his face and started to blow on his eyes.

She was so worried about Kazemaru that she didn’t notice the mischievous grin that played on his face as he held up (FN)’s chin with his hand and leaned up to kiss her.

The whole team gasped behind them as (FN) quickly melted in the kiss, her hands slung around his shoulder as she pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

Once they parted, (FN) face was beat red and Kazemaru’s smile never wavered. He then pulled (FN) for a hug and uttered, “(FN), will you be my girlfriend?”

At that time, all the fear and uncertainty left (FN) as she smiled and answered, “Yes.”

~~~~

Haha finally finished Kazemaru’s fic! Sorry if it took me so long to update. *>.<*

I still have like tons of ideas left so I don’t think I’ll be taking requests for now. Though, some of you already PMed me about a request, I’ll just add it in my list and start on it when I get to that part.

Anyway, sorry for the shortness of this fic and if it made you confused. I tried altering my writing style and turn it into a 3rd person’s POV…. so how was it? do you think I should continue writing like this or should I stick to my old writing style?

For the ones who voted and commented on my other stories, your efforts are highly appreciated. I really love reading your comments about this so please continue to support me!

And if you have time please check out my other inazuma eleven story, "Unexpected"

Arigato minna~

VOTE, COMMENT, LOVE AND SHARE THE INAZUMA LOVE!!!