Mind Tease~

Yo minna... for those who were asking me how I'm doing, well... I feel better now. I just had to accept the fact that people can see me the way they want to, but all that matters is how I see myself right?

Right!

Anyway, here's just a little something I made up to help work out those awesome minds of yours. Its just a little pre-exam treat I made for us :)

I made a sort of narrative about an idea...I started trying this out a few weeks ago and it actually helped me think about new possibilities... I do this sometimes, but I rarely let anyone read it since they're too complicated to understand.

All you have to do is to read it and think about it. How it affects you, how it affects your choices, the way you act, the way you talk and most importantly the way you think....

Let your mind open up to new possibilities and try to understand the world you live in in a different point of view.

This is where the power of 'what if's ' really shine :) I think I'll be posting stuff like this sometimes hehe :)

~~~~

I started to ponder about the word 'reality' often as I continue to read stories off of wattpad and other books.

The collection of stories, ideas, and dreams itself is actually amazing considering the fact the ideas were made by different people from the same reality.

I mean, whether or not something exists in the world depends on the belief people live by. All of us are beings born with the ability to think. And with the ability think, comes with the ability to create.

So if reality is something we can create, something we can control, who's to say that fictional characters, settings and events aren't real? Who knows, they may be real and the artisans, authors and legend-holders whom they are created from were ACTUALLY the ones who were given the chance to take a peek into the window of their reality (the fictional reality) and bring their likeness here to ours in a form of "fictional beings."

It makes sense. As human beings, we have the power to create our own realities. Some if them might not be as tangible as the others, but they are real. We can control our realities and our actions can very well affect other realities as well.

Reality then is not simply what we process with our mind, but it is the effect of our mind's power to create.

The real question then isn't "whether they exist or not", its "how we can link our reality with theirs."

~~~~

And that's it! Haha

This kinda thing is an imagination and comprehension exercise, if you managed to understand this and was able to come up with new ideas because of it, then good for you :)

In my personal experiences, this kind of thinking kinda prevents me from having writer's block...in a way.

My mom says philosophical thinking helps an author's mind. But it can be dangerous because some ideas aren't readily accepted as others.

Still.. it was pretty fun making this!

See you guys after exam! Wish me luck minna~

~Akira