A Fangirl's Tragic Tale

~~~~

Yo minna~

So our University week's finished and I have to say, it's been a huge success. The emergency response team sure got a work out during the festivities; luckily, no one had any major injuries. We had some cramps, sprains, strains, some even feinted and had a hard time breathing, but they were nothing we couldn't handle. We even had an activity called "Rappelling For A Cause", tons of people tried it and the money we earned went to charity.

Next week will be our Exam week and yet I'm too worn out to even review... even so, here's a little something to commemorate this week's success :3

I have to warn you though...you might not like this...

As the title implies it's a love story... but a tragic one at that.

Well...here goes.

BTW: (FCN) –Fictional Character's Name

(NA) –Name of Anime or Book Series (it's up to you)

(HC) –Hair Color

(EC) –Eye Color

~~~~

Dear (FCN),

The tears won't stop falling making it hard for me to even write properly. Even so, this is the only source of comfort I can find.

I know this must be the hundredth letter I've written to you and by now, people might think I'm already going crazy because of it. I wouldn't blame them. Writing to someone who doesn't exist and expecting them to write back is a pretty insane thing to do, but what can I say? Love makes you do crazy things.

(FCN), it's been so long since the first time I've encountered you. I remember feeling bored at that time, I was flipping through the channels when I stumbled upon (NA). I had nothing better to do so I decided to check it out.

And then I saw you.

Gods, I couldn't describe the feeling I felt when I met you. Your (EC) eyes, the way the wind blew your (HC) coloured hair, the way you gave out those unexpected and heart-whelming smiles. Your adoring attitude and the way your presence made me feel all fluttery, leaving me smiling every time I hear or even see your name.

At first I thought it was because you looked awesome and pretty damn hot; but then I realized there was so much more to that.

But of course, love is such a patient thing; it should never be rushed.

I took my time getting to know you better; your background, your strengths and weaknesses and what makes you different from the rest. And all throughout the whole process I found myself liking you more and more.

I then find myself daydreaming more and more about you; wondering how it'll feel like if you were here, how great our friendship will be and if by any chance, what it feels like to fall completely in love with you. Whenever I felt down, my thoughts somehow drift to you and I'd imagine you say some words of encouragement. I'd think about how great it must've been if you were there to hold my hand and walk me home from school. Or how amazing it'll be when we finally get pass through that bind or friendship and confess our love for each other.

And before I knew it, I was in love.

Gods, it's like you were made for me. I couldn't help myself from falling so deeply in love with you.

Although I knew it was a huge risk to fall for someone who doesn't exist, I knew I just had to push my luck. And I'm glad I did.

Falling in love with you has been one of the best experiences in my life. The feeling of joy and the butterflies in my stomach each time I see you were priceless. You're the reason I smile every time I see your face on my phone. You're the reason I spend so many nights on my laptop making fanfics and tributes for you. You're the reason I've always felt comfort and relief during the times I felt down.