Top 5 Crushes O/////O

Me: *Blushes like crazy* a-ano...
Toramaru: yo minna-san! Onee-san will be listing down her top 5 crushes because she was nominated by Justhere13*grins* are you ready onee-san??
Me: *blushes even more* I-I can't...
*all five of my crushes comes in*
Fudou: yo, I heard you were gonna tell us your top 5 crushes, so I decided to bring some witnesses with me.
Me: *tries to get away but Toramaru won't let me*
Toramaru: onee-san!! Don't be like that we all came to know who you like best!
All 5 of my crushes: *smirks*
Me: alright! I'll do it! ...I'm digging my own grave here
Fudou: this'll be fun!

~~~~

1. GOUENJI SHUUYA because he's just...wow..
Gouenji: *blushes* s-she likes me?
Toramaru: I just found out some time ago, isn't that great? My sister and my idol as a couple!
Gouenji: *blushes and smiles*
Fudou: you both are so slow...it was so obvious...

2. KIYAMA HIROTO because he's really nice...
Hiroto: *blushes* so she likes me too eh? *smiles* that really makes me happy.

3. IBUKI MUNEMASA because he's really determined...
Ibuki: *blushes* she...she likes me? Oh gods, that's great to hear!!!

4. SHINDOU TAKUTO because he's an amazing pianist...
Shindou: *blushes* I-I never thought Akira-senpai would l-like me...

5: MATSUKAZE TENMA because he's adorable...
Tenma: *blushes* e-eh? I-I don't know what say...

Me: *blush* t-there.. I hope your happy Maru-chan..
Toramaru: yeah I am! And look, *points at all five of my crush* they're really happy about it too!!!
Fudou: *turns to the guys* Akira is like a sister to me, so if any of you try to do something to hurt her, I'll bring you to your graves!
Gouenji: I'd never hurt her...
Toramaru: you better not Gouenji-san, since my sister loves you most of all, I expect you to treat her right or else I'll gladly send you to oblivion.
Gouenji: *smiles at me* don't worry, I'll never do something that'll hurt her...
Me: *blushes like crazy while I get lost in his eyes...* *...feints...*
The other crushes: Akira-san!
Fudou: that's it, she's done for... well, we hope you all enjoyed making a fool out of Akira-chan. See ya guys soon.