The 12 Dancing Princesses (Kazemaru)

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom ruled by a king with 12 beautiful daughters.

One day as the princesses were playing in the garden, the eldest named (FN) who was at that time 12 years old, ventured off to the forest and got lost. She cried for help but no one seemed to hear her.

She was scared and it was already getting dark, so she silently sobbed near a tree. Just then, a boy with green hair and brown eyes saw her and decided to help her. He gave her a handkerchief to dry off her tears with and then took her hand while he lead her out of the forest and to the castle.

She arrived safely back home and thanked the young boy with a peck on the cheeks. Since then, she never saw the boy.

Years went by and a mystery started to happen in the castle. They noticed that princesses' shoes were worn out, as if they were dancing the whole night long... and yet they claim that they weren't. The king decreed that if someone were able to solve this mystery, he'd gladly give him or her the rite to the throne. Tons of applicants gave it a go, but none of them succeeded. They couldn't solve this mystery.

Then one day, a boy with long green hair pulled in a ponytail, and brown eyes presented himself to the King.

"Your Majesty, my name is Kazemaru Ichirouta. I came here to offer up my services. Tomorrow, I promise you the answers you seek." He said with all confidence.

"Very well." The Kind replied, "Do as you wish."

That night, Kazemaru was fixing up the cot he was going to sleep in outside the princesses' bedroom. It was one of the king's orders for all the applicants so they can guard them and make sure they didn't go out at night.

While he did so, Princess (FN) was observing him from afar... he looked so familiar yet, she couldn't put it into words. He was handsome, no doubt about it. Half of her sisters even has a crush on him even though they just met today. She on the other hand, felt unsure of her feelings.

She was already deeply inlove with the boy who saved her years ago, but she can't seem to remember his face. All she does remember is that feel of his hand on hers.

That night, when almost everyone in the castle was asleep, the princesses wer getting ready...

As the eldest it was (FN)'s duty to give the drink that contained a strong sleeping serum in it to the guard. Then, they'd go out the castle to a magical dance in the woods using a secret passage they discovered a few years back.

She held the cup tightly with her hands as she walked towards Kazemaru who was looking out the window. The moon's light making him look majestic and alluring. He had a small smile on his lips when he saw (FN).

"I brought you something." She said, ignoring the blush that was forming on her cheeks.

Kazemaru smiled and took the drink from her hands, "Thank you Princess, you looke beautiful by the way, especially in the moonlight."

The small tint of red turned crimson as she stared at Kazemaru. Whith a smile, he took a sip of the drink and headed to his cot. "Princess, I think it's best if you go on sleep to, I'll be here to watch over you-"

And just like that, he was knocked out cold because of the serum filling (FN)'s heart with guilt. Even so, she and her sisters went out and into the forest where they danced with other royalties from other kingdoms. During the time span, she couldn't let herself enjoy the dance while she thought about Kazemaru.

Her father expected a lot from him and she... didn't feel right leaving him alone like that. it may seem sudden but, she's in love with him.. he reminds her so much of the boy who helped her out of the forest.

"Why aren't you enjoying yourself Milady?" a familiar voice said from behind.

"Kazemaru?!" she gasped as he knelt down to her level and winked at her.

"The one and only." He then stood up and took a look around, "So this is where you ran off to every night. It's really beautiful."

"It's beautiful but... I uhm..." she stuttered as she fidgeted around uncomfortably.

"Would you like to dance your highness?" he asked offering his hand and giving a slight bow. She didn't notice it yet until then, he was wearing a dashing suit that made him even better-looking than some of the princes here.

"Sure..."

They danced and danced the whole night long, there was nothing better than what she was feeling that moment. When morning came, she and her sisters decided to tell Kazemaru the truth about what they were doing.

"I already know." He said with a smile as he held (FN)'s hand tighter, "I've been in love with you for years now, ever since I helped you out when you were lost in the forest. Since then, I trained to be one of the soldiers in the King's army. But then I found out about the mystery that happened in the castle I got worried about you, so I did my best and investigated. When I found out what was going on, I finally made the attempt to solve the case."

They were all speechless as Kazemaru made his confession. "T-that means... you knew about the drink?"

"Yeah, I did. I never really drank any of it, I just made it appear so." He said as he kneeled down in front of her and all her sisters gasped. "I don't care less about the throne... All I want is to spend my remaining years with you (FN)..."

Overcome with joy, she hugged Kazemaru and kissed him unexpectedly. He was surprise and was a bit stiff at first, but slowly melted into the kiss.

Afterwards, they went home to the palace where Kazemaru explained what happened. The king was delighted to know that the boy who save his daughter's life was the same man who cracked the case. Because of that, he was engaged to (FN) and was crowned as the future King of the kingdom.

~~~~

Me: whoah.. I'm beat

Gouenji: maybe you should take a rest?

Me: no, I'm fine...eh?! Shuuya, what are you doing here?

Gouenji: Toramaru and Fudou were busy with practice, so I thought I should check up on you. *smile*

Me: *blush* o-oh... a-anyway, the next to be featured for the SPECIALS~ is Hiroto, who got the 5th highest votes...

Gouenji: see ya then~

So Many Possibilities (Inazuma Eleven Characters X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara