IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Heyyyy!!!
So I'm temporarily back from my (really) long hiatus.

First of all, let me apologize for the unkempt promises of either updating or continuing my stories from this account and the other. I was just so caught up with life and the like that I couldn't find time in my schedule to write anymore. Another reason is because I'm preparing for my mission. Which leads me to the other reason for this update:

"I'll be going on my mission on January 12, 2018."

For those of you who don't know, a mission is a time for people like me to go to the world and teach others about the gospel of Jesus Christ. I was called to serve in Brisbane, Australia. That means I'll be staying there for at most, 18 months to serve my mission. See, I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and as a member, serving a mission is one of my goals since I was a kid.

This is really important to me guys. That's why I'm willing to sacrifice a lot just for the opportunity to serve this mission.

So... uhm. Yeah. I hope you guys can understand why I won't be continuing my stories for a while (18 months to be precise). Like it'll be one LOOOONNNNGGG hiatus again. Sorry.

Don't worry though! I plan to do something about my stories once I get back ^^ (around June of July 2019)

Anyways, I want to thank you guys before I leave :3

Thanks so much for the support and love you made me feel during my stay here. I love you guys!

To all my fellow writers out there, never stop striving for greatness! Practice. Learn. Write even more!

To all my friends, again, thanks so much. I'll be missing you guys, but I promise to come back ^^

Feel free to drop me a message any time if you want!