Daydreams *blush*

Hey guys! I'm sorry but this isn't a story, I'm still working on those :3

I just want to share this uhmmm "experience" with you guys.

So I was like in this meeting for our school newspaper on the campus grounds. And from a short distance, I could hear the song "Twerk it like Miley" and I immediately thought of Gouenji shirtless, running his hand through his platinum-blonde hair while he bites his bottom lip and wink seductively....

Kyaaaaaaaa~ I am such a huge perv!!! OMG, I swear, it just popped out of my mind and I was thinking about it for so long. I was imagining him singing and just plain seducing me like whoah- that did not come out right...

Alright... so maybe there's something wrong with me or I'm just freaking obsessed with Gouenji Shuuya!!!

I mean, I loved him ever since I started Inazuma Eleven back when I was about 12 years old! And I'm 17 now haha!!

You think its weird that I'm still inlove with him after all this time? I mean, I had like 2 boyfriends but they never worked out cause.... I can't love them the way I love Gouenji...

And if I try to date someone, I always make sure they have the qualities of Gouenji...
So... am I getting too obsessed or not?

Thanks for reading and please comment on what you guys think
~Akira