It's Just A Book (Genda)

“Give it back!” you whined as your best friend kept the book out your reach.

You were spending the day at your best friend- Genda Koujirou’s house. You’ve known him for so long and ou’ve always been close to him. yet, in the long span of time that you’ve known him, it was only recently that you’ve developed or rather noticed that you, kinda...sorta…have a really huge crush on your best friend.

The others at Teikoku Academy said he had a crush on you for a very long time now. You didn’t believe it because whether or not he really he has a crush on you, he rarely or doesn’t even show it.

Yeah, there are times when he teases you. Pull on your (HC) colored hair or cover your eyes to surprise you from behind, you know the usual best friend kinda teasing. He would even steal your own food, but hey, he was always like that.

He was always kind and thoughtful around you; yet, serious and intimidating when on the field. He can never get mad at you or resist not talking to you. Even though he teases you, you were always a princess in his eyes.

“Kou-kun! Please, give it back!” you said as you tried to get your favorite book from him. ou failed miserably as he raised his hand higher. Damn him for being so tall.

“Don’t get too worked up (FN), it’s only a book.” He smirked.

“Easy for you to say! I actually care about that book!”

He gave a small laugh and handed you the hard-bound copy of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, the Lightning Thief.

You gave a sigh of relief and hugged the book, “Finally, I thought something bad might happen to you! Oh my precious little baby!”

“Sheesh, stop flirting with your book, its annoying.” He said looking away. “You’re lucky I care about you so much or else I wouldn’t have given it to you.”

You popped a vein and smiled irritably at Genda as he laid down on his bed crinkling the black, semi-fitted, v-neck tee shirt he was wearing along with a light brown colored pair of jeans.

You couldn’t take it anymore, everything he says makes your feelings all jumbled up. And to think that you finally decided that you would confess to him today!

You sighed then smiled.

Genda was closing his eyes and looked as if he was about to sleep. And he was about to too, if it weren’t for the surprising soft sensation that landed on his lips. His eyes opened wide as you kissed him sweetly while you lay on top of him. your eye were closed as you melted into the sweet yet passionate kiss you two were sharing. Surprisingly, he kissed you back as his hands found their way to your face and neck to deepen the kiss.

Once you’ve pulled away, Genda was blushing furiously and was totally freaking out. Both of you sat up with him straddling you. His hands were still on your waist and your hands hung loosely on his shoulders. He looked so flustered and embarrassed that it actually looked funny!

You laughed, “Don’t get too worked up Kou-kun, it’s just a kiss.”

He sighed, “Easy for you to say, I actually care about that kiss.” He mumbled then pouted adorably as you laugh even more.

“You’re lucky I love you so much or else, I wouldn’t have given it to you.” You answered giving him a peck on the lips. You could feel him blush even more as he hugged you tighter as a response.

~~~~

I am sooooo sorry, I updated late.. guh~ if you guys read any of my authors note, you’d know what I’m going through…and i'm really sorry for the mistakes i've committed and the shortness of the fic...

So I hope you enjoyed the story!!!

For those who kept supporting me, thank you all so much! Requests are still closed so I greatly apologize. There’s still like a ton of ideas that I wrote but I’ll try to squeeze in some of the pre-requested ideas you asked me to do.

I also apologize in advance if your requests take longer time to make than the other one-shots.

Please continue to support me and my works and if you have time, check out my other story “Unexpected” where my OC is Alexi… I hope you like it!

Anway, VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE AND SHARE THE INAZUMA LOVE!!!

ARIGATO MINNA~