Red Riding Hood (Gouenji)

Once upon a time, in a village far away, lived a young lady by the name of (FN)-who even at her age, loved to wear a bright red hood. The townsfolk knew her as Red Riding Hood, because let's face it, she's not so 'little' anymore.

One day, she strode through the forest with her hood flowing behind her, little did she know that a drop-dead gorgeous wolf was following her.

Across the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house she goes.

As she crossed the river using the bridge, one of the plank broke causing her to fall in. The current was so strong and you didn't know what how to swim. She was about to give up when a pair of strong arms haul her towards the shore. She managed to stabilize her breathing and clear out her thoughts only to find out she was at the other side of the river.

Once there, she saw a guy with wolf tears sticking out his platinum-blonde hair and a fluffy tail wagging behind him. The boy was wearing a brown pair of jeans and no shirt; showing off his broad shoulders and well-toned six-pack. He looked at her and gave her a smirk, revealing his sharp canines.

"So," he said as he walked over to her while he combed his hand through his hair. "where do you think you're off to?"

Red Riding Hood was so mesmerized by his alluring actions that all she can do was stare at him.

"You're not much of a talker are you?" he said with another smirk, making poor Red Riding hood as crimson as her hood.

"A-Are you some kind of wolf?" she muttered.

"Yeah, I am. The name's Gouenji. You?"

"(FN)..."

"Well (FN), what do you think you're doing here in the forest all alone?"

"I-I was supposed to go to grandma's h-house." She answered as she tried to stand. As she did so, her knees felt a bit shaky and she felt like she was going to fall. Good thing Gouenji was there to catch her.

"Be careful, we wouldn't want you to get hurt now, would we?"

She shook her head as her heart thumped like crazy and her face growing redder than ever.

"Hold on, I'll take you to your grandma's house." Without any warning, he sped off towards the path to where she needed to go with her hanging onto his neck for dear life.

In a matter of minutes they arrived in a quaint little shack. He then let her down and she hurriedly went inside without even looking back. Inside, she managed to chat with her grandmother and spend the whole afternoon with her despite the eerie feeling in the back of her mind.

It was about 4pm in the afternoon and she's supposed to go home. She bid her grandmother goodbye and went out the front door.

"You took your sweet time~" a deep and sexy voice purred behind her. She turned around and saw the wolf from earlier with his hands is his pockets.

"W-what are you doing here?" she asked, slowly backing away from him only to have him step closer to her. His eyes are still fixated on her (EC) ones as his tail wagged behind him.

"I'm just making sure you get home safely, believe it or not, these parts are dangerous at night."

Before she can even object, the Wolf picked her up again bridal style and walked away... she on the other hand can't do anything about it....

~~~~

Me: I hope you guys liked it!

Toramaru: Next up, Fudou-san!

Fudou: I still can't believe I got the highest vote tch.. this is gonna be painful..

Me: no it won't! trust me!

Toramaru: bye bye~ see you soon *smiles cutely*