Love At First Touch (Kidou)

You were the type of person who, despite her popularity, prefers being alone; maybe because you enjoy the peacefulness of isolation. You see, you’ve been bugged by nearly all the guys at school and a lot of the girls are always begging to be your friend, hopefully if they get close to you, they’d e considered as one of the members of the ‘popular clique’.

But as far as you’re concerned, there is no popular clique; there’s only you. Because whether they like it or not, you’re no messed-up Barbie doll who likes to feel make others feel bad because you’re too good like some other stuck-up popular girl. No, you’re no part of that messed-up shit.

During free period, you were checking out some books in the library. There was an assignment due on the next period and you had to finish it within the next hour and a half.

Luckily, the library was your home turf. Your (EC) eyes would always have a dreamy glaze to them every time you’re inside it. You feel like a princess in your own castle, adorned with countless written adventures for you to read.

Of course the silence and peacefulness were also reasons why you loved to be in the library so much.

After scanning for a moment or two, you finally found the book you were looking for

Just as you were about to grab it, someone else had the same idea as you and reached out to get the book.

Your hands touched and the contact was like nothing you’ve ever felt; it was like someone started a fire in your heart with a lightning bolt and left your hand with an incredible after shock. You then felt your cheeks warm up as you pulled your hand back.

It felt like an eternity as you did so. The world began to slow down as you slowly faced the owner of the hand. It seemed like the background slowly disappeared but the sensation in your hand still lingered.

As you turned you saw a pair of vermillion colored eyes staring back at you behind a pair of black-rimmed glasses. A slight breeze blew at your (HC) hair and the background reappeared and every thing went back to normal.

Except for your warm cheeks and shaking hand.

A boy with long brown hair which was tied up and was wearing a Raimon Uniform stared back at you with an unreadable expression. He was a bit taller than you, so you had to tilt your head up a little bit just so you could see his gorgeous, god-like face.

“I-I’m sorry.” The boy said. He then stepped closer and adjusted his glasses, “You’re (LN) (FN)-san, our class representative. I’m not sure you know me, but I’m Kidou Yuuto. I just transferred here from Teikoku Academy. I’m in the same class as you (LN)-san.”

You starred in awe as you try recognize his face. Then it hit you.

Kidou Yuuto was that great soccer player who transferred here after helping Raimon defeat Senbayama Junior High. That was a few weeks ago, you don’t watch soccer that much so you didn’t pay attention to the things that happened in your class, despite being the class rep.

You held your hand just above your chest and looked away. “I-I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you Kidou-san.”

“Don’t worry about it. Oh here.” He then grabbed the book you two needed and handed it to you. “You need it for the assignment on history right?” he then started to walk away.

“Kidou!” you called back. He then turned to you and gave you a questioning look, “This is the only book in the library that has a detailed description in Greek mythology. You can’t find any other book in the library like it, so why don’t we just share?”

A smile played on Kidou’s lips as he nodded.

~TIME SKIP~ (A few days later)