His Thoughts (Nagumo Haruya)

You were doing your best to get into character for the upcoming scene.

The school you were in is hosting a play about two star-crossed lovers who despite their family problems got secretly married anyway. The boy was a soldier and an aspiring writer named Pietro, while the girl is the Baron's daughter named Lucrieza. In a way, it was like a revised version of Romeo and Juliet except for the fact that in this ending, none of them died. It was entitled "Beyond Dawn break".

You were acting as Lucrieza and a boy from your class was acting as Pietro. You didn't mind working with him but you had your eyes on someone else...and that someone is Nagumo Haruya.

The next scene is the part where Lucrieza receives the letter from Pietro who was away for war, and reads it. While you act as the love-sick maiden who's constantly yearning for your lover's touch and embrace, Nagumo was assigned to read the letter as a voice-over for Pietro.

This was by-far your favourite scene in the play because somehow, you felt like Nagumo was really telling you those sweet words.

"Alright! Everyone on set!" the director said, "Lucrieza? Get in position, we'll start rehearsing again in 5, 4, 3, 2 and... 1"

The stage was empty except for you who was sitting on a bed with a rolled up paper in hand. Everything is quiet as the crew waited for you to open the letter. You took a deep breath and opened it then your eyes darted from word to word. After a few seconds, a deep, husky voice began to say what was on the parchment. You slightly closed your eyes as you basked in the echoing voice of the person you've come to love...

"Haruya..." you whispered as you feel the deep intention of the letter you held and hear the voice of the one person your heart yearns for.

My beloved, Nagumo's voice sweetly echoed inside the theatre, giving you Goosebumps.

Eight days have passed since I parted and already it is as though I had been eight years away from you, although I can admit that not one hour has passed without me thinking about you. My thoughts of you has become the sustenance of my soul. And if this keeps going on for a few more days, I believe it will in every way, take the office of my soul. In fact, I believe that you, are my life.

I often find myself remembering certain words you spoke to me every night as I quietly crept up your balcony. I'll always treasure those nights where I can gaze upon you in the light of the moon. Surely, nothing can ever be as beautiful as that particular sight.

I miss you, my dear...

And never shall rest content until I am certain that you know how much you affect me. Or how great and strong is the fire of passion I have for you in my chest. The flame of true love is a mighty force, especially to two persons who equally love each other with all that they are and all that they will ever be.

With my heart, I kiss your hand my beloved....since I cannot with my own lips during our moments of departure...

I am forever yours....

It felt like each word sent a jot of lighting down your spine and it made you feel so good hearing those words of love from Nagumo. Your eyes teared up as you clasped the parchment to your chest and searched the place where Nagumo was.

When your eyes meet, a slight blush appeared on his face as he tried to look away from you, but he can't. You took this opportunity to somehow confess to him.

"My darling... I love you. I always had and always will." You recited the same words from your script yet your eyes were glued to Nagumo alone. "And if fate will have it, I shall become yours and yours alone."

"AND CUT!" the director said as the crew started to do their work.

You then ran over to Nagumo and smiled at him. He, on the other hand looked away blushing.

"Great job out there." He said as he scratched the back of his neck, "You were great. But next time, look at your audience when you recite your lines..."

You laughed a little and kissed his cheeks, "Didn't you get it? those lines were directed to you silly. I... I wanted to let you know how I felt. I really like you, you know."

"Y-You do?" he then stepped back and tried to cover his already red face. "I-I like you too (YN)..."

All of a sudden, he pulled you closer to him and kissed you fully on the lips. You kissed back and hugged him closer to you, not wanting to let him go...ever.

~~~~

Me: I really liked the original version of the letter but I figured that maybe not all of you can understand it that well because most of the letter I'm using have really deep meanings. Even so, I hope you enjoyed our adapted version of these letters *smiles*

Fudou: I liked it. You got it from Pietro Bembo's letter to his lover, Lucrezia Borgia right?

Me: yeah! I find their long courtship sweet!

Toramaru: *nods* me too! *turns to you* If you liked this chapter, please vote, comment and share.

Fudou: Ah and the next one to be featured is Matatagi Hayato.

Me: we hope you'll enjoy this~

imi�)�E_�O