Special (Gouenji)

WARNING: The following story has scenes that may not be suitable for the 'innocent'. So I suggest you skip this story and move on to the next.

~~~~

"Where is he?" you sighed as you struggled to keep yourself warm.

You and your boyfriend Gouenji Shuuya, were supposed to meet up at the train station for your date. Oddly though, he seems to be running late tonight. If this were some other occasions, him being late wouldn't be a problem for you. But he's been your boyfriend for years, you've started dating when you both were on your second year in Junior High and in that time period, he's never been late for a date.

"(FN)! Sorry I'm late!" a familiar voice said from behind you. You felt your hear skip a beat as you turn to see your beloved boyfriend running towards you.

"Shuuya!" you greeted him with a kiss.

"I'm sorry (FN), I had to take Yuuka to her friend's house for a sleep over since dad had to work 'till tomorrow evening." He explained as he held your hand tightly. You smiled at his gesture and told him that it was fine.

With a sweet smile and a small shade of red on his face, he held your hand tighter as you two walked on the snow-laden path to his place.

"I hope I'm not bothering you Shuuya." You said bowing your head.

He held your hand tighter and pulled you closer to him as he kissed your head, "You're never a bother (FN). Besides, I was the one who invited you to this date."

"I know, what do you have in mind for tonight anyway?"

"Oh just something special to celebrate our high school graduation in a few days." He said, "I cooked some dinner and prepared a few movies for us to watch."

"Really? Wow, that sounds great!"

"Trust me, the 'special' part is something you should really be waiting for." He said with a smirk, making you blush beat read at how sexy he looked.

You both managed to arrive at his place where the aroma of savory food filled your nostrils.

"Beef Wellington?" you asked as you quirked your eyebrow.

"I told you tonight's gonna be special."

He took your coat off and led you to the dining area were you and him shared romantic dinner together. You can't help but feel so flustered and embarrassed at how Gouenji would smile naughtily at you while serving you like a princess.

After a few moments of talking and eating, Gouenji finished his dinner first and stared at you lovingly as you ate yours.

An adoring smile crept its way to his face, making you blush even more.

"What's wrong Shuuya?" you asked looking anywhere except his eyes, you were afraid you might get lost in those loving gaze he keeps on giving you.

"You just look so beautiful (FN) I can't help but stare at you. Why? Is it making you uncomfortable?"

"A-a little bit."

A slight chuckle escaped from his lips. He then stood up and made his way over to you and kissed you sweetly.

"(FN) you're so irresistible."

After dinner, you two put the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned up the table.

"Make yourself at home (FN). I'll be right back after I change my clothes." He said as he combed his hand through his spiked, platinum-blonde hair seductively.

So Many Possibilities (Inazuma Eleven Characters X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें