New Book :D

Alrighty, so uh first of all....sorry for not updating any of my stories. I'm still busy with my preparation to leave next year so, time is a luxury that I can afford right now.

Second: I see nothing wrong with self-advertising in my own book. What's wrong is when you self-advertise in somebody else's book like in a kinda rude manner. Asking people to read your book is fine. Using other people's work to advertise your own is not fine at all.

Third: the stories here are from Yowamushi Pedal (love this anime), and I made these outta boredom back when I was still in my hiatus. So technically, it's not like I'm pouring my time and soul in this instead of my other stories.

So anyways, hope you can check it out! It's kinda fun and fluffy heheh oh, and check out the anime too it  currently has 3 seasons and a 4th season coming this January 2018! If you love inazuma eleven, I guarantee you'll love this one too!

One of the reasons why I love it is because of the well-balanced and complex characters that it has. It shows how the character's strength is balanced with their weaknesses. How every character tries to overcome those weaknesses. How unpredictable the race's turn out will be.

Another thing is that it shows how the character's hardwork and perseverance and diligence carefully affects the character's performance.

Gahhh I can't put it into words, but Yowamushi Pedal is an awesome anime guys. Like seriously. This anime does not disappoint. The feels will tend to break your heart at first, but it comes back around to heal it.

Anyways, I think I said too much haha just check out my book and the anime. Thanks!