五条 | 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐘/𝐍

「SYSTEM INFORMATION」

NAME: Gojo Y/N

FALSE ALIAS (FOR UA): L/N Y/N

AGE: 15

EDUCATION: Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, UA High School

KNOWN FAMILY: Gojo Satoru (Older Brother - Alive), Gojo Aiko (Mother - Alive), Gojo Daisuke (Father - Whereabouts Unknown)

APPEARANCE: White hair (natural) - 

[OTHER INFORMATION UNAVAILABLE]

[I WILL USE KEYS TO DESCRIBE Y/N'S APPEARANCE. FROM THERE, INSERT YOUR OWN CHARACTERISTICS]

H/T - Hair Type
H/L - Hair length
E/C - Eye Colour
S/T - Skin Tone

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

「CURSED TECHNIQUE EXPLAINED」

IMMENSE CURSED ENERGY:
Gojo Y/N is known within the jujutsu society as the second strongest jujutsu sorcerer, behind her brother. She earned this alias due to the immense amounts of cursed energy she possesses. Y/N's cursed energy is vast enough to use a Domain Expansion twice per day. In contrast, most sorcerers can only use it once.

She has excellent control over her cursed energy and is capable of activating her Domain in a split second, she can use reverse cursed techniques, and even combine positive and negative cursed energy. 

She can also channel her cursed energy into her limbs, causing a powerful impact when they collide with other objects.

REVERSE CURSED TECHNIQUE:
Gojo Y/N is one of the few sorcerers who can use a Reverse Cursed Technique to heal themselves. With this technique, Y/N can not only heal herself, but she can make the positive energy flow into the infinity, giving her access to her red and purple hollow attacks. She can also heal others, however, it takes longer to do so.

CURSED TECHNIQUE LAPSE (BLUE):
The reinforced version of the neutral limitless; Blue is the byproduct of Y/N amplifying the Limitless and negative energy, producing a vacuum. Through these, Gojo Y/N creates a scenario where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space, causing all matter in the range of the commanded space to be pulled together.

CURSED TECHNIQUE REVERSAL (RED):
Being an inversion of Blue, Red has the opposite effect. Using her reversal technique to invert the properties of Blue, Y/N activates the divergence of her infinity and causes an extremely powerful repulsive force, repelling all matter in its vicinity. Being an ability that is powered by positive cursed energy and formed as a reverse curse technique, the ability has two times the destructive ability of Blue.

HOLLOW TECHNIQUE (PURPLE):
A non-standard technique of Limitless more potent and destructive than the 2 standard forms that only a select few know about, even among the members of the Gojo Family. Y/N snaps her fingers, combining "Blue" (attraction) and "Red" (repulsion), generating a long-ranged singularity where both effects are combined, deleting and erasing all matter in its path instantaneously. 

BLACK FLASH:
A technique that creates spatial distortion when a user connects with an impact of cursed energy within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit. The phenomenon causes cursed power to flash black, creating a more potent attack to the power of 2.5 of a normal hit.

LIMITLESS:
This is an inherited technique passed down from the Gojo Family. This technique brings the concept of 'Infinity' into reality, allowing the user to manipulate and distort space at will.

While any member of the Gojo Family can hereditarily gain this technique, only those who also possess the as well can truly master the power of the Limitless. Gojo Satoru was the first sorcerer to be born with both the Limitless and the Six Eyes in the last four hundred years, with Y/N following after.

INFINITY:
Being the neutral form of the Limitless, the Infinity is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When something attempts to hit Y/N, the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between herself and them. With this ability, the opponent will never touch Y/N due to the infinity between them. She can decide what does and doesn't touch her and can do so based on mass, speed, and danger ratings.

SIX EYES:
Not much is known about the Six Eyes, but it is known that they play some role in the precise usage of the Limitless. It has been stated that similar to Limitless, Six Eyes is also an Innate Technique inherited through the Gojo family. It was thought that only one person could have Six Eyes at one time, however, that was proven wrong when Y/N was born with Six Eyes.

Six Eyes allows Y/N to reduce her cursed energy consumption from technique activation infinitesimally near to nothing, and that she will never run out of cursed energy in a fight as a result. It is uncertain whether this refers to the cost of the techniques themselves or the reduction of unnecessary loss for efficiency. 

It is heavily implied that Six Eyes allows for the user to perceive the world in terms of mass, speed, energy, and so forth alongside its other effects.

「DOMAIN EXPANSION」

ENDLESS VALLEY OF THE COSMOS:
Y/N's Domain Expansion. When summoned, Y/N uses the power of her cursed energy to essentially create a rip in the universe, bringing herself and the target into a void in space.

In the valley of stars, Y/N overwhelms the target with the force of the surrounding space around them, slowly killing the target in space. In the case of curses, the amount of exposure to space in such a short amount of time is deadly to them, killing them nearly instantly.

In the case of a human being in this domain expansion, they can last a bit longer. With the combination of no oxygen in this valley as well as the freezing cold temperature, the human will begin to slowly choke and freeze to death. 

The creator of the void is immune to its effect. Those she makes physical contact with are also immune. With Satoru's domain expansion, a human can barely survive in his domain, however, with Y/N's, it's been discovered that she can make a human last up to 20 seconds in her version of the domain. However, the longer they spend in the domain, the more rehabilitation and healing they'll need. 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

「EXTRA」

Y/N'S PLAYLIST:
(SONGS I THINK DESCRIBE HER CHARACTER)

1. MANEATER - NELLY FURTADO
2. TIA TAMERA - DOJA CAT (FT. RICO NASTY)
3. CONFIDENT - JUSTIN BIEBER (FT. CHANCE THE RAPPER)
4. ALL THE STARS - KENDRICK LAMAR (FT. SZA)
5. DADDY ISSUES - THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
6. 冬のはなし - GIVEN
7. SWEATER WEATHER - THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
8. BAMBI - BAEKHYUN
9. WON'T BITE - DOJA CAT (FT. SMINO)
10. TONGUE-TIED - GROUPLOVE
11. PLASTIC LOVE - MARIYA TAKEUCHI
12. DROP POP CANDY - REOL (FT. GIGA)
13. 20 SOMETHING - SZA
14. AFTER THE STORM - KALI UCHIS (FT. TYLER THE CREATOR, BOOTSY COLLINS)
15. SEE YOU AGAIN - TYLER THE CREATOR (FT. KALI UCHIS)

NOTES ON Y/N:
YES. I know Y/N is basically a Mary Sue character in terms of power.
That's how I planned to write her.
Don't worry, she will face many problems throughout this story.
("I don't want peace, I want PROBLEMS, ALWAYS :D")

Happy Reading!

- GR33NT43 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

「END OF FILE」

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘