十六 | 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

「CHAPTER SIXTEEN: FAIR ENOUGH」

NOW PLAYING:
I CAN'T STOP ME - TWICE
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:35 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:25

Y/N stepped out onto the stands, walking down the stairs to go back to her seat. She walked past Kaminari, who was going to prepare for his match with Shiozaki.

She pushed back the encounter with Endeavour into the back of her mind. For now, she needed to focus on the last round.

"Hey, guys, what's going on-?"

All of a sudden, a spike of ice narrowly missed Y/N's head, coming from the side and stopping in front of her face.

"Oh. Nice." Y/N stated, moving past the ice that missed her, going to sit in her seat.

"C-cold!" Uraraka shivered, hugging her arms around her body as she tried to look at the fight.

"I'm assuming this is Todoroki's fight with Sero?" Y/N asked, carefully taking the gifts Nanami got her off the chair, whispering a thank you to Momo who nodded.

"Yes. Hanta wrapped Todoroki in tape, swinging him around a bit, but Todoroki managed to break free and then he trapped Hanta in his large ice attack, as you can see." The black-haired intellectual explained, eyes still watching the fight.

"Huh. He must've been pretty upset about something to let out an attack that big!"

"That or he's just trying to look good for the sponsors and heroes watching."

"Why would he need to do that, isn't he Endeavour's son?"

"Who knows?"

Y/N watched on as Midnight raised her whip, questioning Sero. "Sero! Are you able to move?" Sero answered her question, his teeth chattering as he spoke, "W-what do y-you think? O-of course I c-can't move!"

"Then that settles it! The winner of this round is Todoroki Shouto! He's the second person to move on to the second round!" Midnight cracked her whip, pointing it towards Todoroki.

"Alrighty! We're moving on! Onto the next match!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Alright, L/N, you're up next."

The blindfolded girl sitting on the chair in waiting room two nodded at the UA faculty member, making a move to stand up.

She had just watched Kaminari's fight with Shiozaki in the waiting room. She was up next, fighting against Hatsume Mei, a member of the support course.

With Shiozaki winning against Pikachu, it meant that if Y/N won this match, she would go against her. Her quirk is amazing, having vines for hair. Not to mention she didn't take any of Kaminari's shit.

Sighing, Y/N started to walk over to the arena, heading towards her entrance.

While she walked, she rolled her right shoulder, hearing a satisfying 'click'. She reached the entrance, waiting for Present Mic's booming voice to echo throughout the arena, announcing the match.

"Alright Alright!!" There he was.

"Our next match is a match against departments! Hero vs support! Both are needed to help each other, but it's time for their showdown!"

Y/N began to walk out into the stadium, hearing the audience's cheers and claps as she and her opponent walked out.

"We have the genius of the support course, and an enthusiastic student overall! It's Hatsume Mei from Class H of the support course!"