三十三 | 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

「CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: A PINCH OF NORMALCY」

NOW PLAYING
CONSUME - CHASE ATLANTIC FT. GOON DES GARCONS
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:56 ━━━━⬤─────── 04:27

Y/N shoved her hands into her pockets as she walked through the hallways of U.A, her head tilted down as she looked at her shoes while she walked.

With music blasting in her ears as she walked, Y/N reminisced on what had happened a few days prior.

After Y/N and Megumi had explained her secret, while the black-haired boy was talking with her classmates, Y/N texted her brother, asking him to call soon so they could explain what happened.

Once the pair reunited and teleported away, they successfully ended the mission and filled in the assistant on what had happened, leaving out how three of her classmates now knew her real name and about the Jujutsu Society.

So the mission was marked off as completed, but it was clear that the higher-ups were stressed about a wild unregistered special grade curse that was associating itself with villains.

Especially with how the same special grade curse had attacked Nanami and Sukuna's vessel before.

But oh well, Y/N was told not to worry too much about it, and to focus on getting the fingers back. There were still three more in the general area, but if Y/N was being honest, she wasn't really trying to retrieve them as fast as she could at this point.

Oh well, anything to piss off the higher-ups. Plus, she didn't want to hurry along with Yuuji's execution, so the fingers could wait.

Humming to herself, Y/N continued to mindlessly walk through the halls towards her classroom.

She snapped her head towards the big door a few feet away from her as she heard loud cackles of laughter from behind the door, reaching her ears even though she was listening to music.

"Seriously!? Seriously, Bakugou?!"

Clicking her tongue, the white-haired girl moved forward and slid open the door, stopping in her tracks at what she saw.

Sero and Kirishima stood together, laughing their asses off as they stared at the student in front of them.

Even though his back was facing her, Y/N could tell that the figure in front of her was Bakugou. Looking up at his head, Y/N's hand instantly went to her mouth in an attempt to conceal her laughter.

'His hair is fucking flat!' the white-haired girl thought as she walked forward, trying to hide the fact that she was laughing as she walked past Bakugou inconspicuously.

"Stop laughing!" He yelled angrily, "My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it!"

As she passed him, Y/N couldn't help herself, and she turned her head towards him and lowered her head slightly, her eyes never leaving his new hairstyle. 

"That sounds like a you problem. You should keep the hairstyle, it makes you look stupid. No shame in showing off your true self~" the white-haired girl taunted him before bursting into laughter, turning her head back around and making her way to her seat.

"Shut the fuck up! At least my hair isn't white like snow!" He hissed at the girl, before turning his attention back to the pair of boys that were cackling at him. "Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you!"

"I'd like to see you try, side part boy!"

As she reached her seat, Y/N waved at the dual-haired boy that sat next to her, receiving a nod of acknowledgement from him in return.