十五 | 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

「CHAPTER FIFTEEN: FLAME BRAIN」

NOW PLAYING:
NOTICE - MOE SHOP FT. TORIENA
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:35 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:09

"Who are you?" Several of her classmates started to ask, looking at the male who was currently making his way down the stairs. However, he ignored them, simply shifting the gifts in his hands.

Kirishima piped up, excitedly exclaiming, "Apparently, that's Y/N's older brother! He asked to see her so I lead him here. I had to leave him while learning the final game though, but he's here now."

All eyes were now on Y/N. She stood up frantically, her hands reaching behind her mop of white hair. They watched as the girl pulled her blindfold off, exposing her shining E/C eyes. 

Suddenly, a big smile erupted onto her face as she turned to look at the male in the white suit. The grin spread across her entire face, almost reaching her ears.

"Nanamin!" She exclaimed, rushing forward to hug him.

Said male let out a small smile, stepping further towards her. It was always nice to see the younger Gojo, even if she was almost a copy of her annoying brother.

Before she could latch onto him and hug him, Nanami swiftly moved the flowers, holding them to the side so that Y/N wouldn't crush them. His other arm moved around to hug her back, the two gift bags still in hand.

"Hello, Y/N."

The girl pulled away, a smile still on her face, eyes like crescents. She let out a laugh, moving to stand a little bit away from Nanami.

"What brings you here? I haven't seen you in a while, because you've been working so much."

The male only sighed at the mention of work.

"Work is shit." He said, narrowing his eyes, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Couldn't agree more!" Y/N replied, eyes shining as she smiled wider. Nanami nodded, flicking his wrist up to check his watch, looking at the time.

"I haven't got a lot of time to be here, so I just came to drop off some gifts for you." He watched as Y/N's eyes sparkled more at the mention of gifts, lips turning into a pout.

He held the flowers out first, pushing the bouquet into Y/N's hands. Her face turned soft at the sight of her favorite flowers tied together into the gorgeous bouquet.

"The flowers and this one are from your brother. He couldn't come out today, something about watching the festival with the others." He then held out a blue gift bag, sealed shut.

Y/N took hold of the baby blue bag. Nanami continued to speak. "The last one is from me since I haven't seen you in a while." He then held out a gift bag with a designer label on it. 

"Thanks, Nanamin." Y/N smiled, tilting her head to the side, parts of her white hair flopping to the side.

"So... who exactly is this?"

Y/N snapped her head back to her class, most of who were focused on Midoriya's match with Shinsou, but some of them were still looking at Y/N.

Mainly Kirishima, Kaminari, and the girls of Class 1-A. Mina seemed to be looking at Nanami with starry eyes, her mouth open wide at the sight of the designer bag.

"Ah! Nanamin actually isn't my older brother! He's a friend of my brother's, but I see him as an older brother!" Y/N smiled, giving a scuffed thumbs up, hands still holding the bags.