十二 | 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

「CHAPTER TWELVE: SYMPATHISE」

NOW PLAYING:
YKWIM? - YOT CLUB
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:50 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:32

The corridor near the student-faculty felt cold.

As Y/N stood a few feet away from the dual-haired boy who was leaning against the wall, his face frustrated and eyes narrowed, she looked towards the wall on the other side, the light from the stadium shining on Midoriya.

The atmosphere felt tense, silence so heavy you could cut a knife through the tension in the tunnel.

The younger Gojo fiddled with her fingers, waiting for someone to speak in the silence.

Midoriya clenched his fists, deciding to speak first.

"What did you want to talk about?"

It was still silent, with Todoroki merely staring at Midoriya.

"If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded..."

Y/N observed Todoroki's expression, his eyes were angry. Parts of his hair covered his face. He looked to be disappointed in something. Y/N figured it must have had something to do with the small slick of flames that Todoroki had unleashed during the cavalry battle.

'He said, "I will never use my left side in battle." Is that what this is about?' Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, pursing her lips.

"I was overpowered." He finally spoke. Izuku gave a gasp of surprise, his eyes wide. Todoroki continued to speak, shifting his hands that were in his pockets a little.

"So much so that I broke my pledge." Y/N closed her eyes behind her blindfold, head tilting down a little. 

'So I was right. He said we would never use it, even it gave him an advantage in battle.'

Todoroki pulled his left hand out of his pocket, staring down at it.

"Y/N, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka... none of them felt it."

He continued to speak, glaring at the hand from his left side, face disgusted.

"In that last moment, I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might's full power up close."

The H/T-haired Gojo decided to stay silent, letting this moment play out, feeling it wasn't her time to speak just yet. Midoriya's mouth opened and closed, trying to say something.

"What... does... that mean...?"

Todoroki had brought his hand up closer, almost nearing his face. He continued to glare down at it, grey and blue eyes focusing on the details on his palm.

"It means I felt something similar coming from you."

A shocked gasp escaped Midoriya's mouth, his expression terrified. Y/N watched as his eyes went even wider, his teeth gritted, like he was hiding something.

"Midoriya, are you..."

Todoroki's eyes narrowed even more. Midoriya's eyebrows furrowed.

"... All Might's secret love child or something?"

h u h?

Y/N suppressed her laughter, moving her hand to cover her mouth as she turned her head away, trying to hide her giggles. She was successful.

Midoriya's gaze turned blank, shocked.

"Well, are you?"

The green-haired boy panicked, waving his arms around. "Th-That's not it!"