二 | 𝐓𝐖𝐎

「CHAPTER TWO: MISSION - GET THOSE FINGERS」

NOW PLAYING:
DARK RED - STEVE LACY
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
00:41 ━━⬤───────── 02:53

"So, what you're saying is... you want me to infiltrate UA High School, a school for heroes, people we don't associate with, just to get some wrinkly ass fingers?" 

Y/N leaned back in her chair, her brothers hand sliding off her shoulder as she moved. She looked to the higher up, who nodded at her and sighed at her behavior.

His fingers turned the file on the table around and he slid the file towards Y/N. She took the file into her hands, opening to the first page. Her eyes scanned the information on the page. 

It was just basic info about Sukuna's fingers. She already knew everything about those. It was a page on every mission file that had something to do with the fingers.

She skipped over to the next page. The first thing that stood out to her was a picture of herself on the right hand side of the page. 

Reading the top of the page, she saw the words 'Student Information'. Along with the UA logo sitting proudly above her picture. It was a file of the persona she would undertake during the mission. 

They already thought ahead. How was this here without Y/N knowing? Damn higher ups.

The information about her on the file was nearly all fake. Aside from her first name, age, date of birth and the fact she had an older brother, everything else was made up. 

Her name on the file was L/N Y/N. 

I guess this would be her alias. Gojo would have to be a forgotten name for now.

Next was her quirk. Y/N didn't have a quirk, rather using cursed energy instead. It was power, but on paper, Gojo Y/N was quirkless. 

She went on to read the description of her 'quirk'.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

L/N Y/N : Quirk: Force Manipulation.

L/N Y/N uses her quirk to manipulate the atmosphere and area around her. She constantly uses an ability she calls 'infinity', which involves Y/N manipulating the force around her body, rendering her untouchable. She can willingly decide who touches her with this ability.

Y/N has the power to produce vacuums in the atmosphere. Through these, she creates a scenario where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space, causing all matter in the range of the commanded space to be pulled together. She calls this technique 'Blue'. She can also create an opposite vacuum to this.

Using her reversal force technique to invert the properties of the vacuum, Y/N activates the divergence of her infinity and causes an extremely powerful repulsive force, repelling all matter in its vicinity. This technique is called 'Red'.

These are examples of her power. What Y/N can do with more of this power is unknown.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

So that's what her cursed techniques will be called. Alright. Nothing too serious.

Y/N's eyes looked over to the 'background' part of the file. It was a fake story about Y/N being the youngest daughter of two parents who were too busy to take proper care of her. 

It went into detail about how Y/N was mainly looked after by her older brother, with names not being disclosed. 

'So much effort for a false story.' Y/N thought.

Moving onto the next page, it was full of multiple summaries of different heroes. Mainly the popular ones. 

"Now, I know you're not really acquainted with the heroes in our society. So I compiled a summary of most of them. You'll need it to help blend in with your fellow peers." 

Of course her brother thought about that. Y/N's fingers skimmed through the file once again. There were about five pages about summaries of heroes. 

The rest of the content in the file was just basic information on UA. Nothing too exciting.

"You've already been enrolled into UA. The Principal of UA was willing to let you transfer into the hero course as a recommended student after he saw information about your 'quirk', however, you will need to take an exam to test what class you'll be in. The exam is tomorrow." 

The higher up looked at Y/N, staring at her. She set the file down, moving her hand to rub the side of her neck. 

Tomorrow? 

She closed her eyes. They were starting to hurt. She really needed to keep her blindfold on during the day. 

She didn't wear it today because her plan was to laze around with her partner.

"You'll also be moving to live in the dorms at UA. No other first year lives there yet, so it'll be just you there." Her eyes flew open. Y/N suddenly stood up, placing her hand down onto the table. 

Her eyes narrowed at the higher ups. "I have to move into the dorms there?" She crossed her arms, tapping her foot angrily. 

"Why? Why can't I just continue living here and then attend UA and do the mission?" "Well, since you'll be attending a hero school, the media will focus on you at some point. 

To the point where they may follow you around. If they were to follow you back here one day after school, then that would be trouble for us." Responded the higher up. 

"Our best bet is having you stay at the UA dorms. We managed to convince the principal to let you stay there, for family reasons." The girl sighed. 

She turned her head and looked away, closing her E/C eyes once more.

"We know you won't let us down, Gojo Y/N. We apologise about this mission being so sudden, but we believe that choosing you to infiltrate UA was our best choice." 

A different higher up spoke up for the first time. "Try to enjoy your time at UA, even if it's filled with heroes, but also remember your mission. Retrieve the fingers of Ryomen Sukuna found at UA High School."

He continued. "Try to fit in with your fellow future peers, act as natural as possible. Secretly recover the fingers and seal them. Once you have gotten all of the fingers, we'll take you out of the school and make up a fake story." Y/N nodded.

Satoru cleared this throat. All eyes turned to his relaxed figure, which was leaning back on his chair. He put his hands behind his head, leaning on them. 

"We'll send someone to scout the area near UA one more time. Then we'll confirm the total number of fingers there. You." He shifted his arm and pointed his index finger at his sister. 

"Will attend UA as a hero course student starting next week. You will probably have to do training with the school, as well as taking part in any events that come up. You gotta act like a normal student who's tryna become a hero." 

He turned his head to look at her. "I know you can do it, little sis. I believe in you. Go show those heroes who's boss and get those wrinkly fingers!" 

He suddenly shot up, beaming at Y/N. He held both thumbs up, smiling widely. 

Y/N nodded. "Okay. I'll do it. I'll attend UA and get the fingers back." 

She slightly smiled at Satoru. Then slumped as she realised something.

How was she going to tell everyone else?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘