十一 | 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

「CHAPTER ELEVEN: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN」

NOW PLAYING:
RASPUTIN (SINGLE VERSION) - BONEY M.
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:55 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:40

"Alright, so we'll have Todoroki as the rider, Kaminari on his left, Momo on his right, then I'll be in the front."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. We shouldn't have to worry about teams getting the ten million headband, due to Y/N's barrier she can make around herself. You said they can't touch anything on you as long as it's activated, right?"

Y/N nodded, her hands coming up behind her head to tighten the knot on her blindfold again, making sure it's secure for the battle.

"Yes, that's correct. But just in case we need to, I'm going to put the headband around my neck. In case of emergency, Todoroki will quickly switch the ten million headband and put it on his head, but that's only the last resort. We should be okay with my barrier, but it's better to be careful."

The spiky black-haired girl nodded her head, pleased with the plan. "Alright. That's a good idea, Y/N. I'll use my quirk the best I can, I'll also stay alert and keep watch on my side."

 Kaminari asserted his idea. "If we need to, I can shock anyone. Not enough to knock them over, just enough for them to back off."

The youngest Gojo gave a thumbs up, liking the idea. "Perfect, try not to use it too much, we can't have you going all dumb dumb stupid in the middle of the fight."

Kaminari's eyes widened, his cheeks flushing. He looked away, embarrassed. 

Todoroki jumped in, adding his thoughts. "That's a good plan. I'm going to attack and create diversions with my ice when I need to. I will warn you all before I do so."

"Just your ice? Are you going to use your fire?" Y/N asked him, genuinely curious as to why he wouldn't use all his power.

Suddenly, the dual-haired boy's face turned sour, narrowing his eyes as he looked off to the side. Y/N followed where he was looking, noticing a body of flames standing in the audience.

"No." Todoroki spat, a scowl still on his face. "In battle, I will never use my left."

Y/N recognised the body of flames in the distance to be Endeavour, the number two hero. He was the fire hero and he seemed very aggressive. Not very nice in Y/N's opinion. 

He was also Shouto's Father, but after observing the look on Todoroki's face at the sight of the man, Y/N was able to see that Shouto clearly didn't like his Father.

'I guess that's another thing we have in common, Todoroki.' Y/N thought, smiling sadly.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Alright! You've made your teams, right? I'm not gonna ask if you're ready or not!"

All of the groups stood ready, all fired up and ready to compete. Y/N stood in the front of the group, with the ten million headband around her neck. Todoroki sat on top, his headband wrapped around his head.

"Now, let's go! Counting down to the brutal battle!"

"Three! Two! One!"

"Start!"

Immediately, the groups came rushing at Y/N's group, their eyes set on the ten million.

"It's basically a battle for the ten million!"