三十五 | 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

「CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: GO STUPID, GO CRAZY!」

NOW PLAYING:
GET JINXED - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, DJERV
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:29 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:13

Days before the final practical exam...

"With the connection between the Hero Killer and the League of Villains, there is a possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated, huh?"

"Of course, it would be better to prevent that before it begins, but as a school, it would be best to be completely certain."

Snipe raised his hand up slightly, turning to face Principal Nezu as he continued to speak, "If we consider how fights against villains will continue to intensify in today's society, then combat training against robots is not practical."

"Originally, robots were used to avoid complaints about people being injured in the entrance exams."

Aizawa's arms were crossed, his shaggy black hair covering most of his face as he spoke, "We can just ignore those. Let them say what they want."

Midnight raised a hand up, her face showing concern. "We can't exactly do that now, can we?"

"I understand why you want to change the exam, but having the students fight us in teams of two..." Cementoss said, turning to look at Midnight with a worried look on his face.

Thirteen nodded, her voice coming through her suit, "Yes, I think that is a bit unfair."

"If we win too easily, we won't be able to give all of them grades." Present Mic debated, raising a pointer finger up as he spoke.

"Of course, we would take that into consideration and give the students a handicap." Snipe offered a solution, looking to his fellow teachers for approval.

Aizawa looked to the Principal seated next to him, "Principal Nezu, what do you think?"

Nezu crossed his arms and closed his eyes, voicing his opinion. "Of course, I also agree with changing the practical exam. What should we do to keep the students from being in even more danger?"

He then opened his eyes and lifted his head up, "The answer is simple. We must have the students themselves become stronger."

"That's true."

"I have no objections."

Aizawa then turned his attention to the stack of papers in his hand, "Then, to determine the teams."

After discussing the teams of students that would fight each teacher, Nezu spoke up.

"Now, I would like to discuss the case of L/N Y/N, specifically her practical exam and something else."

The Principal then pulled out a crumpled piece of paper that had been folded in half a couple of times. Using his paws, he smoothed it out on the table, presenting it to the panel of pro-heroes around him.

"I received this envelope the day after the incident in Hosu. It was personally addressed to me, and it was found on my desk. We checked every security system we have, but we found nothing."

Nezu continued, "It was as if the envelope just appeared out of thin air. But that's not what concerns me the most."

Aizawa then took over the conversation, sharing the contents of the envelope. "Inside the envelope, there was a note, saying: 'I will have my prodigy back'."

The writing on the note was clear and clean, cursive letters perfectly looped and joined together to form the words in ink.

"This photograph was also inside the envelope."