三十四 | 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

「CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: SEND THE BILL TO MY BROTHER」

NOW PLAYING
GOD'S MENU - STRAY KIDS
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:16 ━━━━⬤─────── 02:47

Principal Nezu's words left every student in the area in shock, their jaws dropping as they heard who Y/N would have to be fighting.

Y/N's mouth opened slightly in shock before she regained her composure, letting out a small chuckle as her mouth morphed into a smirk.

Her classmates, however, could not grasp the concept of someone their age fighting ten pro heroes at once for a simple grade.

To them, taking on just one pro hero in pairs was hard enough... but having to fight ten at once all alone?

They seemed to forget how powerful Y/N was at that moment.

Uraraka was the first one to protest, "What!? That's insane, how can you do that to her!?" Many of the students in 1-A agreed, claiming that Y/N's final exam pairing was unfair.

"Even All Might?!"

"Do you want her to die!?" Mina yelled, her eyes wide with panic as she imagined what it would be like if she was in Y/N's place, having to go up against all of their teachers.

"I'm so glad that's not me!"

"Please spare her! She's too young and beautiful to die!" Kaminari yelled, tears in his eyes at the thought of Y/N dying.

The white-haired girl heard their protest and clicked her tongue at the fact that they thought she would die.

Did they not remember what she did to Bakugou at the sports festival? Leaving one of the strongest and toughest members of Class 1-A crumpled on the ground, on the brink of death from one singular attack?

If anything, they should be worrying about the possibility of the teachers dying.

The white-haired girl sighed, preparing to voice her acceptance of her final exam pairing, before someone else spoke up, cutting through everyone else's loud shouts of protests.

"Shut up, you extras. She's not gonna fucking die, have some faith in the bitch, will you?"

Surprisingly, Bakugou was the one that spoke up.

'Hm. I suppose it's because he's the only one here that has actually felt the effects of being in my domain expansion, one of my more powerful attacks.' Y/N thought, before turning her head to look at the blonde-haired boy, observing his form.

'He seems to have healed well from the effects of the domain.' The white-haired girl then turned her head away from Bakugou's direction, facing the teachers in front of her once more.

'Good to see that the therapist I recommended is doing a good job.'

"Y/N can definitely handle herself. I think she will win." Y/N was snapped out of her thoughts as the dual-haired boy beside her spoke up, defending Y/N's fighting abilities.

Todoroki had thought back to the fight in Hosu. As he was fighting Stain with Midoriya, he couldn't help himself sneaking glances at the white-haired girl as she fought with her boyfriend.

The pair flowed well together, working like clockwork as they fought the thing with stitches all across its body, yet they could still handle themselves well on their own individually.

After learning the secret of Y/N's power, and watching it in action multiple times during that fight in Hosu, Shouto had truly come to realise that Y/N was on a different level from everyone around them.