二十四 | 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

「CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: JUST FOR NOW」

NOW PLAYING:
CUPID'S CHOKEHOLD / BREAKFAST IN AMERICA - GYM CLASS HEROES
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:47 ━━━━⬤─────── 04:03

Finally. The sports festival was over.

The students of UA were given two days off from school right after the sports festival, mainly for people to heal from their injuries and rest well so they could come back to school feeling better.

However, since Y/N didn't get hurt at all, (aside from her ego getting kind of hit when Bakugou pulled off her blindfold, but she repaid that tenfold when she almost killed him) she got to do whatever she wanted for the next two days.

Obviously, the most logical choice was to go back to Jujutsu Tech Tokyo and spend the next two days with the people there.

So that leads Y/N to where she is right now, lying down on Megumi's bed while she waited for him to finish getting ready for them going out.

The white-haired girl let out a yawn, placing her phone by her side before rubbing her exposed eyes with the sleeve of her sweatshirt as she shifted a bit to get more comfortable.

Well, specifically, it was Megumi's black sweatshirt, but oh well, it was Y/N's now.

"Well, you look comfortable."

Y/N snapped her head to the door of Megumi's room, looking at her boyfriend as he stood in the doorway, the side of his body leaning against the doorframe while his arms were crossed. He had an amused look on his face.

Y/N raised her eyebrows up and down at him, watching as Megumi uncrossed his arms, beginning to make his way over to his bed. Slightly stretching her arms, the sorcerer sat up, using her hands to shift her body, making space for the spiky-haired boy.

"I mean, this sweatshirt is very comfortable. I can't believe it's MY sweatshirt."

He sat on the bed, letting out a sigh. Y/N watched as he brought his right arm upwards, his hand reaching for his hair, running through the messy mop of spiky hair on top of his head.

Megumi closed his eyes for a brief moment, before he looked at Y/N's form through the corners of his eyes. He then turned his head towards the white-haired sorcerer's direction, blinking at her a few times.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's MY sweatshirt." He deadpanned, watching in slight amusement as the girl hugged herself suddenly, squinting her eyes at him, holding herself in a protective manner.

"Well, that was in the past, we move on. It's mine now." Y/N retorted playfully, sticking her tongue out at her boyfriend before swiftly standing up to go and get ready to go out.

Megumi clicked his tongue, letting out a 'tch', before he responded to the girl, slightly yelling out as he heard her footsteps get further from his dorm room.

"Fine! You have it! You look cute in it anyways." 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Ooh! Gumi! Let's go eat there! Oh- wait! Let's eat here!" The white-haired girl excitedly pointed out the different restaurants and places to eat all around them, her eyes shining in fascination at the different displays each place showed.

Y/N pushed her sunglasses up her nose, looking around at her surroundings. She watched as people walked around, the sound of excitement and people interacting with each other all around the place.