TransWil but make it ✨happier✨

This one ain't gunna be depressing :D
Enjoy ur daily dose of serotonin you euphoria lover xoxo

Wilbur pov:
Today I was meeting up with Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo who was currently in the UK. They still act like 10 year olds but I gotta admit they are fun to hang out with.
Unfortunately Phil was too busy, so like the responsible canon older brother I am I needed to watch over them all because, let's face it, they are going to try and do something stupid. No doubt about that.

I sighed as I teared away the comforting warmth of the blankets away from my tired body, swinging my legs over the side and shivering when I touched the ice cold floor beneath me.
I stood up and took off my clothes, feeling slight amounts of dysphoria, I decided to ignore it and focus on something else, instead I thought about what was going to happen today.
Tommy was going to meet him at his, then they would drive to London and meet up with Ranboo and Tubbo. Sounds simple enough right?

"Haha... still anxious..." I said allowed, I knew the whole plan, but I was still thinking about every slight imperfection to the plan that could flip the trip upside down.

I put on my binder and shirt, then proudly stared at my reflection into the mirror, "pog" I announced. I looked so pog.
I still hadn't saved just quite enough money for top surgery yet.

I had cleaned my house the day before so I wasn't too worried about how it looked. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a few things for a quick breakfast when I heard the doorbell ring multiple times.

Dingdingdingdingdingding-

"Tommy's here" I told myself as i plodded along towards the door, I looked through the peep hole just incase, I knew it was Tommy but I just wanted to-

"Pfff hahahaha" I was sent into a fit of giggles as how Tommy looked through the peep hole like he was trying to look in, his face stretched in awkward and hilariously funny ways.

"WILBUURR I CAN HEAR YOU GIGGLE CHAMPING." He shouted, I fucking love it when Tommy says 'giggle champ', the boy seemed to be completely oblivious somehow to the fact I live in a flat. My poor neighbours.

I unlocked the door and Tommy immediately let himself in and had started inspecting my apartment, "Tommy. It is polite to wait for the host to invite you inside." I joked.

"Yeah yeah whatever, Wilby."  Tommy responded, purposely emphasising the last word.

I only shook my head in response before walking back over to the kitchen, watching as Tommy basically Yelp reviewed my whole house, picking up random objects and either loving or hating it. With the amount of energy this boy had, there was no in between.

I turned around after I had finished what was on my plate and placed it next to the sink, but I immediately noticed the difference in atmosphere.

It was quiet.

Waaayyyy to quiet.

I immediately spam back around to my former position, only to see that the room was empty. Tommy was gone.

"What the fuuuuck??" I whispered to nobody in particular, I walked around the apartment not hearing anything come from the boy. 'Oh my god he's probably dead' I half joked, but my anxiety only worsened my worries, 'oh my god what if he actually is. On my watch?? In my house??? Phil would kill me. Everyone would hate me.' My thoughts continued to interrupt me but it didn't distract me from my mission, find Tommy.

It wasn't that hard. I walked into my room and there he was, "don't you think this is an invasion of privacy?" I asked, calming down.