Transboo & transTubbo

Ranboo is staying with Tubbo in the UK, they are both trans but don't know it and have no idea how to come out.

Ranboos pov:
"Welcome Ranboo!" Tubbo greeted, ushering me inside. I tried my best to fight back against the boys powerful pushing to take in every detail of his house. It was nice.

He basically dragged me up the stairs as I dramatically pretended to be overly interested in everything, making us both laugh. "Raaannbbbooooo! God just hurry up the stairs!" The smaller teen laughed, this only made me want to continue.

I pulled an exaggerated 'Oo what's this?' face as I completely "ignored" the other, "oooooooo!" I ooed unnecessarily loudly, "and what is this magic object bestowed apon the oak wood shelf? Surely i be not within the presence of a god?" I joked, pointing at a small glass figurine I couldn't make out what the shape of it was.

Tubbo could hardly stand from laughter, it wasn't even funny, we were just joking and messing around because we were so exited to see eachother after wanting to for so long. And I would be staying here for 3 months!

"RANBOO COME OOOONNNN!" He begged between laughter, he had finally dragged me to the top of the stairs. "Alright alright" I chuckled at his response to our earlier shenanigans.

He took my hand and seemed to pause and examine it slightly before seemingly shrugging it off and dragging me towards a plain door, he opened it, well more like enthusiastically swung it open, revealing a surprisingly ordinary looking room, "aww I was expecting something extravagant to be behind the door." I fake pouted. "Oh shut up" the other laughed at my antics.

We walked inside, he forcefully took my bags from my possession and excitedly threw them onto the bed of the room. "This," he started turning back towards me, pointing at nothing in particular, "shall be your room for the next 3 months." He clarified.

I hummed in response, taking in one last glance at the rooms set up before once again being hauled out of the bedroom and towards yet another door.

This went on for a while, Tubbo would steal me before I could even register where I was and kidnap me to almost everywhere in his whole house. The brunette showed me his room, the kitchen, the streaming rooms, the living room, the bathrooms etc etc you get it. Like I said. Almost every room.

"Hmmm..." the boy hummed, tapping his chin as if in deep intellectual thought, his head suddenly snapped up and he placed a fist in his palm with a huge grin on his face, immediately perking up, I swear if at that moment I held a lightbulb above its head it would light up, "we should order pizza!" He joyously almost-screamed.

"Sounds good" I replied.

"Right," he started, "I'll order us a pizza, while you go to your room and change into something comfortable, we are going to have a movie night!" He smiled.

After telling him my order (that's right I'm not going to say or else I'll start a chat riot) I walked up the soft carpet covered stairs and over to the same door that we first went to. I opened it and saw the same old average looking spare room I was earlier introduced to.

I closed and locked the door before going over to my bags, I pulled out the comfortable clothes that I usually wear at night, "right..." I muttered to myself, turning to the long full body mirror to the side of the door, holding the clothes in my hand, "how am I going to do this then?" I asked myself, looking at the reflection that stared back.

I wasn't out to Tubbo. I didn't expect to meet up with him and to be honest, I had almost forgotten I was trans every time we talked, he made me feel so comfortable to be in my skin. Besides, it's not like I DONT want to come out, of course I do! I'm going to be staying with the guy for 3 months! It's going to be a hard af secret to keep!