TransTubbo

Just Cus this happens and it's sucks.

Triggers:
-misgendering
-mention of minstrel cycle

Tubbo hated this time of the month.
Yep, you guessed it. Shark week.
But what's worse, he was out of pads and he was on his last one.

So now he's in the shop, in the toiletry isle getting strange looks from of all types of people who noticed him scanning the sanitary towels. Though, there was an old lady who smiled at him and complimented him, saying it was very kind of him to buy some for his girlfriend.
Honestly, the amount of Euphoria that gave him made him want to cry, he thanked the lady, keeping his voice as naturally sounding deep as possible.

One of his features of betray him today, during this trip either his height, voice, feminine features or feminine body shape would ruin it for him. He was wearing a mask and hoodie, so hopefully he could pass well enough.

He made his way over to the till, he had bought two packs along with some comfort foods and other groceries he needed.
The lady smiled at him, "hello sir" she greeted before starting to scan things, she reached for the pads, "oops. Sorry, ma'am." She smiled awkwardly, completely oblivious.

Shit.

It wasn't him. It was the fucking pads.

Betrayed by his uterus again.

Damn you.

Tubbo faked a smile behind his mask, he had no idea how to respond to that, he didn't have enough confidence to correct her, he didn't want to make her feel bad or get dysphoria from his voice, she probably already felt embarrassed and uncomfortable because of how silent he was after just calling him the wrong (right) pronouns then "correcting" herself.

Damn womb foiled his plans once again.
His life-long arch nemesis.