TransSapnap

"Georrggeeee it hurts so bbaaaaadddddd" the brunette complained, lying upside down on the sofa clutching his lower stomach.
He winced at the sudden aching as his friend came over with a glass of water and placed it on the table next to him.
"Laying like that is probably making it worse." George stated.

Nick huffed before rearranging his body to be sat upright on the couch, slouching and crossing his legs.
George sat beside him and rubbed his shoulder, finding no other way to be able to help the brunette, knowing all he could do is console him as best he could, "would you like a hot water bottle or anything?" He asked.

The taller shook his head and grumbled a quiet 'no' as he sunk even further into the couch, the entire lower half of his body no longer even technically on the couch now.
He wasn't going to be beaten by a few stupid cramps, neither was he going to treat the situation like a female would.
He was going to man up and take the pain.
His self-toxic masculinity was skyrocketing at this point, the feminine hormones being released due to 'that time of the month' giving him mood swings along with confusion as his thoughts fought with eachother.

He mumbled something under his breath before pulling the hood from his hoodie over his face and hid himself from the world, "I hate this." He spat.

"I know. It must really suck." George frowned, he couldn't and never would be able to imagine the amount of mental and physical struggles being transgender puts someone through, especially trans boys on when they're on their period. He only knew of the things Nick felt when he vented to George, which was rare seeing as Nick didn't like to show any weakness to anyone thinking it would present him as more feminine somehow.

Nick suddenly stood up, flipping his hood back off and stomped towards the kitchen, George just watched dumbfounded by the brunettes abrupt actions.
"I SWEAR IM GOING TO JUST- AAAGGHHHHHHHH!" He yelled in frustration from the other room.
George stood up and dusted himself off calmly as he made his way to check on the boy, he walked in to find him just sitting on the floor with a smuggled packet of cream crackers.
"I swear to god, I'm going to just squeeze my uterus out of me like i'm a fucking 75ml minty Colgate cavity protection tube of fucking toothpaste." He cussed, munching on a cracker as he sat on the cold floor with his legs crossed, clearly aware of the others entrance.

The older laughed at the boys words of anger, only for Nick to flip him off, glaring at him with half a cracker in his mouth.
It wasn't as much a mood swing as it was just Nicks usual emotions, just enhanced. Especially his negative ones.

"Alright." George started, coming up with a great idea, "you go and get changed into something comfy and come to the living room. We are having a movie night." He announced, the man on the floor immediately perking up.
"I'll make the snacks. You pick the movie." George ordered, starting to manoeuvre around the kitchen collecting bowls and cups.
Nick happily complied and ran groggily plodded up the stairs to get changed.

Nick chose a movie and they both ate a wide variety of snacks before they both ended up falling asleep on the couch, Nick wasn't entirely happy that George knew he was trans at times, worried he saw him differently and not as 'a real boy', but it was times like these that he was glad his best friend knew about it and was there to support him through things he had gone through alone for his whole life.