TransTommy

I just keep repeating the same people, if u find that annoying or want me to do someone else then tell me.
I know my timeline is a bit messed up 🤚🤚dont even. I already know. Just worked better this way for this particular oneshot. :)))

3rd person:
The fast, sharp inhales and quickly paced thudding and crunching of the woodland floor echoed throughout the forest.
A tall male, around 6 foot tall, darted hastily past trees and bends as fast as his legs would allow, after ever couple of leaps his legs would feel as if they would give out at any moment, but he had to keep pushing.
His heart thumped in his ears, his mouth was dry which made his throat soar, every gasp for air only worsening the effect.
He felt so weak, he was starting to slow down.

'This is bad this is bad' the teen thought, his eyes urgently scanned his surroundings as he carried on pushing forward, the burning in his thighs was beginning to become unbearable.

The boy cautiously looked behind him, "did I loose him?" He tried to speak, though it only came out as a dry croak, almost untranslatable.

The coast seemed clear, and the boy slowed down, taking a few last long strides before quickly vanishing behind a tree and sitting beside the trunk. His legs were dead, every time he moved them he felt every muscle in his thigh beg for forgiveness, they shivered and shook as he forced them into a more comfortable decision.

He panted and heaved, one hand holding him up as the other clutched the front his shirt tightly, once the adrenaline, the only thing keeping him standing, had calmed down, the aftermath of his decision finally caught up with him.

The world started to spin and his head pounded, he could feel his heart in his brain. He reached into his pocket and fumbled around till he found a small bottle with some water inside, it wasn't enough but it'll have to do. He chugged it all in one go.

He swung his head back as he continued to gasp and wheeze, he tried to take deep breaths, only to be blocked by the sharp pains that awaited him from his binder. Due to the chest constrictions and his previous beating around that area, running in a binder was not a good idea.

The teens grubby hand guided his dirty nails through his tainted blonde locks, combing out all the leaves and sticks that tried to hitch a ride, and evicting all the insects that for a moment thought it was their home.

His mind was racing, and reasonably so. The blonde slowly repositioned himself, twisting his body and turning his hips enough to just peek around the corner of the tree. He didn't hear any footsteps, nor did he see any signs of life.

A small nervous sigh-like winded chuckle escaped his dry lips, he had been in enough situations like these to know something bad is about to happen. But hopefully he could be safe here for a few more minutes.

He didn't want to jinx it though, knowing he was never be safe until he was far away. He leant against the trees trunk, using his hands to steady himself as his shaky legs stood one by one at their own pace.

He made sure to take a moment to steady himself, checking his mental check list as he waited patiently for his legs to adjust to his weight once more. Checking he didn't get any serious injuries during his escape.

After taking one last look at his surroundings, he plodded along in the same direction as before, he had never been this far out before, the surroundings were unfamiliar to him.
He took in every detail, all the tall trees and the birds that sat upon them along with the fruits and leaves that hung from them.
Though he wasn't here for sight seeing.
The boys mind was constantly racing, almost immediately getting distracted by any noise. Always checking behind and around him for any sign of the figure whom was chasing him earlier.