TransQuackity

Trans Quackity but it's karlnapity because I can and I will so enjoy that
😀👍🧑🏼‍🦯

Third person pov:

Quackity was the first of the three to wake up, he yawned quietly and stretched his arms up high hearing his joints pop satisfyingly before rubbing his sleepy eyes.
He was in the middle of the bed, Sapnap to his left and Karl to his right, both still fast asleep.
A smile grew on his face as he observed his sleeping partners, wanting to stay in bed but knowing he had to resist.
Ignoring his protesting thoughts, he crawled out the end of the bed, not wanting to climb over sleeping Karl.

He grabbed his clothes and snuck out quietly to the bathroom to get changed.
He took off the baggy hoodie he was wearing to reveal a binder.
A loose binder, it didn't compress his chest as much as the other one, acting more as a tight sports bra than a chest compressor.
But that didn't make it any better.

He sighed before unstrapping it and putting on his tighter one, he was scared to sleep in the same bed as his lovers without a binder on.

Because he wasn't out to them yet.

He cringed at the thought, remembering how he hated the fact he felt he was lying to his boyfriends. He wanted to tell them, he wanted them to know he wasn't physically male, it seemed like something you are supposed to do before you get in a relationship with them. He wanted them to be able to help him when he struggled with feminine stuff or body image struggles, just all of the dysphoria.
But he also dreaded the idea, thinking they might hate him, or tell him to leave the relationship, maybe even never speak to him again. They might treat him differently, of course he didn't want that, that just shows they see him differently, he hated the way people tread who he was out to already would start to be more cautious when speaking. It was painfully obvious.

After he was changed he pushed all those thoughts away, being happy with the way things were currently going in their relationship.

He washed his face, feeling refreshed he smiled and walked out the bathroom to the kitchen.

His sleepy legs plodded over to a cupboard to grab flour, he placed it on the counter before opening the fridge and grabbing 2 eggs and the milk.
He grabbed a bowl and measured out 100grams of flour, he cracked 2 medium eggs into the same bowl.
He took a measuring jug out from the cupboard above him poured 300ml of milk into it.
After mixing the flour and eggs until it was a smooth paste, he put it in with the milk and stirred until it was a smooth liquid mix.

The noirette turned the knob for the bottom left stove ring, hearing the clicks of the fire lighting as he pushed it down, he put it on a low heat and let the pan heat up knowing he had some time before his lovers awoke.

The male hopped up on the island counter top and hummed to himself as he waited patiently for the pan to heat up.
He didn't want his mind to wander to the reoccurring topic that only ever brought him stress and dysphoria, so he decided to just bob his head to the beats in his brain, recapping every word of the song now stuck in his head on repeat.

He jumped down of the counter after a few minutes, assuming the pan was hot enough, he grabbed the jug and held the pan, tilting it in a circular motion as he poured the mixture in to fill the whole pan.

Unknowing of the mixture on the handle, when he readjusted his fingers the handle slipped a bit, not enough to spill or fall, but his reflexes kicked in and he immediately reached his hand towards the already completely safe jug in attempts to steady it, but unfortunately hit the side of the frying pan with the back of his hand causing him to quietly yelp in pain and try to do the same with the pan that he was going to with the jug, his mind not fully registering as his reflexes reacted and went to grab the handle of the pan but missed, not focusing enough and hit the metal of the pan once again but with the side of his thumb.