MtF Micheal

The meet up is gunna be a book now. Since I'm already writting a transGeorge one, this one will be later on.

Anyway, someone suggested trans Micheal beeduo family and I died because that's the cutest idea.
So here it is.
(Btw Micheal is like 10-11 or somin in this)

Third person:

Micheal can't speak much English, the lack of interactions with others wasn't helping her to learn it.
For all of her life, Micheal has known she was female, though she couldn't tell her parents since they don't understand her.
She's tried to many times, but they kind of just smile and remind her that they don't speak piglin.

She sighed as she lay on her bed just staring at the ceiling, the many books in the shelf's taunting her, all she could ever hope for was to be able to read them, but the words just all looked like scribbles.
Though there was one page of a book that she found particularly interesting.

She jumped out of her bed and scurried over to the book shelf, kneeling infront of it she scanned the books to find the familiar pink one.
She loved this book.
She flipped to the page she liked most and sat down, she observed the page closely, her eyes sparkled at the picture of the lady in the book.
The illustration was beautiful, water colour, the lady had no details on her face but she wore a beautiful flowing gown, the curves of her body shape matching it perfectly
Micheal could only assume what the character was doing in this dress, maybe a ball? Maybe she was a princess?

Micheal wished she was a princess.

She wasn't afraid to tell her parents, she knew they would be accepting, why wouldn't they?
The only problem was that she couldn't verbally tell them.

She frowned at the thought, she had only ever known the name Micheal, but it just didn't suit her. When adopted by her parents, they assumed her gender to be male.

"Micheal we're back!" She heard Tubbo call from down the ladder.
She grunted happily at this, leaving the book on the floor and running to the trapdoor where she awaited their arrival.
Today was the day. She was going to tell them.
But she told herself that everyday, and ended up unsuccessful.

The trap door opened to reveal a very chipper looking Ranboo, "hi Micheal" he beamed, he climbed into the room and helped Tubbo up aswell, "Micheal! How are you?!" Tubbo asked, a huge smile plastered on his face.

Micheal tried her best not to cringe at the name.
She made happy piglin noises at her parents before running back towards the book, she grabbed it and made her way back to her parents, holding it above her head so they could clearly see it.

"Wow shes very pretty" Tubbo exclaimed, "are you asking us to read that to you?"
She only caught a few of his words, understanding his intentions and shook her head.

She pointed at the picture, "the princess?" Ranboo asked.
The piglin nodded, she finally knew the characters story and she couldn't be happier.
She then pointed at it again and then at herself.

"I don't understand..." Tubbo frowned, looking at her and then at Ranboo.
Ranboo just shrugged and they both turned back to face Micheal.

Micheal voiced an irritated grunt.

"God, I wish we knew piglin" Ranboo sighed.
"Yeah..." Tubbo agreed, Micheal shook her head also agreeing, "OH!" Tubbo suddenly perked up, clapping his hands together, "do you think Technoblade knows Piglin?" He smiled.

Micheal perked up at the name, she had heard many stories of the famous piglin, she had always wanted to meet him but was never allowed to leave the house.
Plus, he hated them.