TransGeorge??

Didn't go to school, just had counselling, drinking a pepsi, listening to Spotify and I am READY to write stuff.
Hello :))
New person yall. George this time instead of sleepybois/bench/clingy/bee/allium duos/trios😎😎🤚💅👹✌️🔫🤷🏻‍♂️🧑🏼‍🦯✨❗️👈🚐💨 ahem. Anyway-

I'm switching it up. I was gunna make it George by himself w streams and calls etc etc u get the gist. Buuuuuut now I'm switching it up to George moving in with Sapnap, Bad, Karl and Dream.

Ayo should I just turn it into a book?
I'm going to turn it into a book.

Go read the book bestie xoxo go read the book. :)

ANYWAY IM NOT JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU THERE WILL STILL BE A ONE SHOT just different✨💅

Trigger warning:
Needle mentions (T injections)

3rd person pov? Okay then.

The room was a reasonable size, fairly small but big enough for the one person whom accommodates it. The walls were a pale blue, the boys favourite colour, the carpet a soft cream. The ceiling was pure white, it seemed to be the most interesting thing in the world for a while as the males gaze never dared threaten to break from it, he was trapped in his own thoughts after clicking the 'end live' button, left only with the many thoughts in his head, and the ceiling his attention wasn't even fully fixated on.
The wizzing of his computer died down as his screen went black, all the life draining from the machines that sat apon his oak wood desk in a neat and tactical layout.
Said brown eyed boy was leant back in his gaming chair, feeling almost drained from his previous stream. He recapped everything he had just said, done, acted, all of it.
He sighed before running his fingers through his dark brown hair, "I think that went well." He mumbled to himself before forcing himself to tear his vision away from the oh-so-interesting ceiling, and looking around the room for something to do.

He scanned over the different objects for a moment before giving up and pulling out his phone, he went on the twitch app to see who was streaming.
Badboyhalo and Karl are streaming. Karl started more recently so George assumed SapNap was going to join him soon aswell.
'So I guess that Dreams the only other person in the house not streaming' he concluded.

He decided to go and check on said friend, lifting himself from the warm chair his butt couldn't bare to part with, he walked to the other side of the room and plugged his phone into the charger plugged into the walls socket. His gaze drifted to a specific dark oak drawer below his phone, he thought about what lay inside, "shot day is today." He reminded himself. He clicked his tongue before sucking in his cheeks as he thought about the shots, he remembered every other month he had done it.
Just impaling his thigh with the injection and squeezing it in, then of course massaging the area around it to help the liquid flow yada yada. It all seemed so easy in his head.

But it was easier said than done.

He would always freeze up, panic, shake. Shaky hands doesn't help when your holding a needle. But he knew he needed to do it, and pushed past it all in the end.
But the feeling of terror was inevitable.

He shook his head and shrugged it off, "I'll deal with YOU later." He pointed to the drawer as he walked away from it and over the threshold of his doorway.

He walked down the hallway towards the stairs, hearing the chatter from Karl and Bads rooms as they streamed.
They had all been living together in a shared house for a while, it was really fun of course, a few squabbles here and there but it wasn't anything they couldn't deal with, there was always a solution.

George yawned as he made his way down the stairs, each step a familiar surprise as some were louder than the others, some silent. His attention was more focused on the room at the bottom, a kitchen.