TransTubbo pt2

+enbyBoo?? 👀👀👀 pog champ?? Ofc it is.

Cus I'm dying for the beeduo trans content.

3rd person pov:
"Tubbboooooo" Ranboo called from his room. Tubbo plodded over to his room, he was about to go to and edit a video, it was 9:26pm already.

"What, boss man?" Tubbo asked at the door way, looking at the sight of a bored looking Ranboo spinning slouched back on his chair.

"Tuuuubbbboooooooooo" he repeated.

Tubbo laughed a bit at the sight, Ranboo had just ended a stream, he looked a bit drained.
"What do you want Ranboob" Tubbo asked imitated Tommy.

Ranboo glared, rolling his eyes playfully at the smaller before speaking, "it's been 12 hours take it off now." He demanded. Tubbo just gave him a confused look.

Ranboo noticed and explained, "I did some research, and unfortunately for you, I now know binders exist. And I am going to keep a very close eye on your binder schedule." He pointed at the brunette as if this were an intense interrogation, his eyes squinted.

Tubbo opened his mouth to protest, only to decide he had no hope in winning. It was only a matter of time, "fine" he muttered before leaving to his room.

"Yaayyy I'm proud of you Tubbo!" Ranboo called to him as he walked away, still slouched back on his chair.

This made Tubbo instantly feel more comfortable about the situation.

He got changed into an oversized hoodie and went back to the kitchen were Ranboo was snacking, he noticed him walk in, "comfortable?" He asked.

Tubbo nodded smiling, "much more comfortable."

"Good" Ranboo smiled, "as I said, I've done a lot of research since you came out, that along with what you have told me has made me very educated."

Tubbo felt as if there was more that Ranboo wanted to say, but in his own time.

Ranboo sipped whatever steamy goodness was in his cup before, opening his mouth to continue but quickly shutting it and taking another sip.

The suspense was killing Tubbo. The man had patience, but this was just torture.

Ranboo placed the cup on the table, he cleared his throat ready to continue, "um so. As I was researching I was looking into.. more than just "female to male" stuff you know?" Ranboo continued, Tubbo nodded in response, signalling that he was listening, "and um. I saw something about transgender being an umbrella term and..." he apaused, "well. I'm guess you know what nonbinary is right?"

Tubbo nodded, smiling happily, 'no way. Is Ranboo about to come out to me or somin? Did I just help my friend discover his identity?'

"Um... yeah. So I've been thinking if..." he was struggling a bit to find the right words, "maybe we could try using they/them pronouns for me?" He finally asked, a little embarrassed.

"Of course boss man! Or would you prefer I call you something else now?" He asked.

"I don't mind. Boss man is okay."

"Alright pog champ" he giggled, "so do you think you're nonbinary then?"

"Well. I'm not entirely sure. I think so though, it's complicated, I'm not quite sure how to explain it but I really like thinking of myself in that way rather than male? I don't know how to word it..." he attempted to explain.

Tubbo hummed in response, "yeah I get how you feel. Over time it will start to make more sense, I promise. I'm very proud of you for coming out to me, and I obviously completely support you." He gleamed.

"Thank you."

"No problem amego!"

Ranboo almost wheezed, "haha! Amego??!!"

"I'm sorry! I know you said you don't mind boss man but I'm trying to enlarge my nickname vocabulary now that you probably prefer gender neutral terms!" Tubbo explained also laughing, "home-slice? Bestie? Pal? Amego? Homosapien??" They both laughed at the nicknames.

They both felt more comfortable in eachothers presence than they ever had before.