Trans Allium Duo

People seem to enjoy trans Tommy and Ranboo content, so here is some more for your souls.

Tommy's pov:

An annoyed groan escaped my lips as I stretched my arms and legs under the sheets, I reluctantly lifted my weak eyelids to reveal an unfamiliar ceiling, I sat up confused, "where... oh." I laughed at my own stupidity.

I am in Tubbos house.

I swiftly rolled out of the makeshift bed on the floor, compiled of blankets and pillows with a blow up mattress underneath.
I lifted myself up and looked around the room, I looked over at the figure in the bed next to mine, an oak framed bed, the person who I had shared the guest room with that night.
Ranboos hair poked out of the top of the sheets, his head hiding underneath as soft snores echoed throughout the room, signalling the boy was still asleep.

I took this chance to grab my binder and scurry to the bathroom next door, taking off my top and quickly pulling it on, then once again clothing myself. I plodded out of the room and back to the shared one, "master of disguise." I yawned quietly. I climbed back into the knockoff bed and tried to go back to sleep, failing miserably.

Noticing the awful dry taste in my mouth, I decided to get up and go get a drink from the kitchen. I left the room and closed the door behind me this time.

Ranboos pov:

I woke up to the sound of the door closing, after a few seconds, being half awake, I assumed I had imagined it, it didn't seem real at all.
I pulled the covers off of my head and looked over at the now empty makeshift bed that Tommy was once in which clarified the noise from before.
'He must have gone downstairs to annoy Tubbo or something.' I thought, sitting up and stretching my arms as far as I could, feeling all the joints in my arms and back click and shift, a yawn escaping my mouth.

I decided now would be the best time to put my binder on since nobody was in the room, assuming Tommy had already gotten ready and was fully awake.

I took off my shirt and threw it on the bed, trying my best not to move so I didn't feel the weight in my chest.

I reached and grabbed my skin tone binder that I hid under my pillow, placing it over my head and pulling my arms through before pulling it down over my chest, creating the flattened illusion that gave me so much euphoria each day.

I admired my chest for a moment before reaching for a different shirt. I pulled my hands  through the arm holes and pulled the shirt closer, the uncomfortable placement alerting me to the fact one of my arms was in the neck hole. I pulled it away again and started to reposition my arm.

When the door behind me shot open, "RANBOO YET YO ASS UP I-" the voice stopped.

My back was facing the door, but I could hear clear as day that it was Tommy.

Third person pov:

Ranboo was terrified. His back was facing the door, his binder fully exposed to the other. Tommy didn't say anything, why wasn't he saying anything??
This panicked Ranboo, did he see him differently? Did he even know what a binder was? Would this effect their friendship??

Tommy on the other hand was trying his hardest to properly process the situation, making sure his eyes wasn't playing tricks on him, he wanted to make sure that was actually a binder before jumping to conclusions.

Time seemed to freeze for the two in that moment. Ranboo quickly got his shirt on and turned to Tommy with wide eyes to see...
The most exited looking smiling child in the world?
He swore Tommy was on a sugar high or something, the way he was practically vibrating with excitement.

"Ranboo was that a binder?" Tommy asked happily, basically radiating light.

Ranboo cringed at the question, "I-Uh-mm- errrr- yes?" He failed to answer like a normal human being.

"That's poggers." He stated proudly, "being trans isn't poggers but you are poggers."
His words shook and confused Ranboo.

Tommy quickly realised his words made no sense and probably sounded really really offensive without context, "oh wait no that came out wrong." He laughed, he then pulled the collar of his shirt down at an angle to reveal a similar but pure white binder, "I meant trans is swag. But being trans just sucks ass am I right?" He posed coolly and held a hand up for Ranboo to high-five.

The taller was dumbfounded, so much just happened at once and Tommy was just totally fine with it. He pushed all his thoughts away and gave in to the current carefree mood of the situation that the blonde had cleverly created.
"So right." He mumbled still half asleep, his brain couldn't deal with this right now. He high-fived Tommy with all the strength his tired muscles could muster.

"Poggers." Tommy stated, "come on big mans Tubbo made pancakes!" His enthusiastic energy didn't falter. He pranced out of the room.

Ranboo was still a little confused, but he just followed along to join the others downstairs.
'Well that was... an experience.' He thought to himself as he munched on an attempted bee shaped pancake.
He was the only one at the table, Tubbo started yelling at Tommy who insisted on trying to make a pancake too, "TOMMY STOP MAKING PENIS SHAPED PANCAKES!" He wheezed, trying to sound angry but just couldn't take the situation seriously.

"Nononono shut up Tubbo it's comedy it's comedy!" The boy retaliated, trying his best to concentrate.
He tipped the pancake onto a plate and sat next to Ranboo, Ranboo peered over at the monstrosity he had created, "low-key good" he complimented.

"Thank you my good sir," he replied proudly, "pretty gud for someone who ain't got one."
Ranboo almost choked on the piece of pancake in his mouth, Tubbos eyes widened a bit, "oh my god did you tell him??" He laughed.

Tommy nodded, "yeah big man. Went surprisingly well." They spoke as if Ranboo weren't even there.
"That is very swagger of you big man" Tubbo complimented.

Tommy didn't mention Ranboo also being trans, knowing it was better to come out in your own time.
Ranboo knew, and was thankful.
But of course as soon as Tubbos back was turned they would make sooo many trans jokes.