Chapter 44

Hello Purples 💜

First of all, I'm so sorry for making you all wait.

And second, thank you so much for 1k follows. I can't thank you enough for how grateful I felt when I saw it. Thank you so much.

Here is the update for you. Enjoy 🤗

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

2 month later:

"I said this before and I'm saying it again. I. Will. Go. With. You."

Taehyung sighed, palming his face at seeing how persistent Jungkook was.

It's been two months. So that means they exceeded the deadline of their three months deal.

Life has been pretty normal for both of them— it's just that Jungkook was being a bit more busier than before, but that doesn't mean he didn't give time to be with Taehyung. Once he returns, his arms will be ready to embrace the other for a warm hug, a reason why Jungkook always want to ditch all his works and go back home.

He'll talk and talk about his works, to which Taehyung's always ready to listen them all without any complaints, sometimes giving him encouraging words, sometimes comforting him with a hug when he told him about how his work gets hard sometimes, sometimes cooking some simple dishes— which he learned from his mother recently eventhough he's not good enough in it yet— for the younger when he say he's tired, and Jungkook would just look at him in endearment— certainly a way to forget his exhaustion from work.

And Taehyung, while Jungkook went for work, he would take his camera and go out to some nearby places with nice views where he can take pictures of and spend his time editing them to post it on the social media accounts and websites he recently started. His works haven't get recognized by many people yet, but the few little compliments he get from people who've seen his works and Jungkook, of course, who can't stop complimenting how good his pictures are after he showed him some— those are enough to make him happy.

Maybe because this is what he always wanted to do, for the moment, he's really enjoying what he's doing.

Although he doesn't really want anything from his parent's properties, he couldn't dare to decline when his father said everything they've earned and everything they have right now is only for him— which is true in another way, because he is their only son now whom they could their everything to. And taking the fact that they've tried their best to let him live a life without the lack for anything in the future, all he could do was to accept it. Their happy smiles after he finally accepted it was all that matters to him.

And now, he made up his mind that he'll continue doing what he's always dreamed of— travelling, which can also be a good way for taking photographs.

So after thinking about it for the last two weeks, he finally decided to suggest Jungkook that he wants to go to Japan— the place that holds the first number in his wishlist of places he wants to visit.

But he never thought Jungkook would be insisting to go with him when he suggested about going to another country.

"Jungkook, you said you have works piled up for you for the next three months. How are you gonna leave them all just to go with me? You said your new project is important."

"I can let Hobi Hyung manage it for a while tho."

Taehyung just shook his head, Jungkook can be so stubborn sometimes. "Don't give him more works than he already has. And you're the one who said the company needs you the most at the moment."