Chapter 45

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, slightly squeezing his closed eyes when the bright morning sunlight fall over his face just as Taehyung opened the curtains.

It's the next morning, they're already in their hotel room Yoonji arranged for them the night before. The sun was bright, the sky was clear, the air was fresh and warm- not so cold and not so hot- a perfect romantic day.

"Jungkook? Jungkookie? Wake up."

Jungkook smiled, eyes still closed when he heard Taehyung whispering near his ears. He just let out a short whine as he lift his hand to search for Taehyung's hand blindly, and just when he found it, he just dragged the other down again to lie next to him, spooning him between his arms.

"Hey! It's time to wake up," Taehyung whispered in between his giggles when Jungkook's soft breath near his neck tickled him.

"Nghh... let's sleep more."

Taehyung just smiled when he heard Jungkook whining in his morning voice, letting the younger hug him while he plays with his hair. It's late but Jungkook isn't willing to wake up yet.

He knew Jungkook has been working too much lately that he couldn't get his proper sleep. So he thought, maybe he should just let him sleep for some more time.

"Where should we go first today? Since it's already fall, the parks would definitely look beautiful now with all those autumn leaves. Let's call the tour guide Yoonji was talking about. She said he's a Korean, right? She said he's been living here in Japan since he was 10 or something and now he's a tour guide here. We can ask him to take us to beautiful places. I can't wait to visit the places, I've been dreaming about coming here since like how many years?"

Jungkook half opened his eyes when he heard Taehyung, smiling when he noticed the excitement in his voice.

"Are you that excited?"

Taehyung wriggled himself out from the arms around him to turn back and face the sleepy younger. "Of course I am."

"I can see that," Jungkook chuckled at how Taehyung's eyes light up. He can definitely see how excited he is.

"Then get up."

"No."

"Do you want to sleep more?"

"Yeah."

"Then sleep. Let me go."

"No."

"I don't want to sleep."

"Let's just cuddle then."

And Taehyung gave up. Because he already knew he will never win this when Jungkook is trapping him in his arms and nuzzling his nose to the crook of his neck. He can't stop himself from melting into the younger's lips pressing over his own, how could he even win tho?

He let Jungkook to rest for the whole morning since he thought the younger need some more time to rest. He's excited to go out but he's more concerned about Jungkook's health.

It was almost 3pm when they finally met their tour guide Yoonji was talking about. The man was in his late 30s and the way he tried to start little conversations with them to make them feel comfortable around him and those random jokes and interesting stories were quite fun and entertaining. He got this tour guide job for a reason- he's quite of a good entertainer and knows how to make people enjoy.

And Yoonji was right. He's a nice person and someone they can definitely trust for their whole trip.

Since they started late, they could visit only a few nearby parks with beautiful views for Taehyung to take pictures for the first day, but they had so much fun together and they made sure to enjoy their day to the fullest.