Epilogue [✿Special Chapter✿]

Hello My Purples! 💜

Sorry for the delay 🤧
But here is the special chapter I promised.
Hope you'll enjoy it. 😊

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"So you want me to change my family name to yours?"
Jungkook crossed his arms after keeping the magazine from his hand on the table.

"Yeah? What's the problem here? I changed mine to yours last time, didn't I?"
Taehyung crossed his arms as well mimicking the other.

Jungkook pressed his forehead with his hand to suppress his laugh- he couldn't help when he saw how serious Taehyung's expression was while saying it.

"What? Do you think I'm kidding? I won't change mine to yours this time and that's it. It's your turn now."

"Can't you guys discuss about those things at home?" Jimin interrupted the two, trying to indicate them about other people present there with his eyes squinting.

Jungkook cleared his throat when he noticed the stylists eyeing at them at their conversation.

Yeah, they came to choose their wedding suits with Jimin but he didn't even know how they ended up in that conversation while waiting for their suits to be ready.

"Who cares? We're getting married anyway," Taehyung shrugged his shoulders as he wrapped his arms aroung Jungkook's who just laughed looking at him while Jimin rolled his eyes.

"And you, you're gonna change it into mine right?"

There he goes back again. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at that.

"So you want it to be Kim Jungkook?"

"Yeah. It sounds great, isn't it?" Taehyung smiled with his eyes sparkled.

"Jeon Taehyung sounds great too tho?"

"It does, but I already had it before."

"It was only for three months."

"So what? Didn't you asked me to take you as mine when you proposed? So I'm gonna make it obvious that you're mine."

Jungkook ended up laughing at how serious Taehyung looked at the moment while Jimin pretended to eat the magazine from the table.

"Seriously? Why did you even bring me here?" Jimin face palmed himself.

"What? I need my best man to choose his own suit for my wedding as well," Taehyung smiled at Jimin with a wink.

"I already have one from your previous wedding," Jimin faked a smile before actually cracking up into a laugh after Taehyung gave him a finger heart.

Jungkook looked at the both, a happy smile painting all over his face at the thought of Taehyung's finally here with him after so long, after missing him for years, here by his side smiling and doing silly things like before.

"So, tell me you're gonna do what I just said," Taehyung turned to him again to continue the conversation he left which only brought another laugh from Jungkook.

"Why are you so desperate for it? Of course I don't mind changing mine to yours as long as we're together."

Taehyung flashed a big boxy smile before hugging Jungkook and gave a stucked out tongue to Jimin who scorned at him.

"Why do you even want Jungkook to change his family name to yours so bad? It's not like he's gonna wear a gown and become a bride on your wedding," Jimin shook his head as he scrolled down his phone casually.