Chapter 22

"When are they coming?"
Taehyung asked just after he got inside the car.
Jungkook was already waiting for him in front of the mall when he came out.

"I don't know but we don't have much time. She just said they'll come by evening."
Jungkook started the car.

They reached home in no time since Jungkook was speeding up his car. They hurried inside and both started running here and there in panic.

"Wait. We need to move our stuffs to one room first. What if your mom want to see our room?"
Jungkook said after taking a deep breath.

"Oh yes."
Taehyung was about to go to his room but stopped and turned back.
"But which room?"

"Your room."

"My room? No. You can't. It's mine."
Taehyung crossed his arms.

"Taehyung, it's not the right time to be stubborn. Let's--"

"I'm not. But you can't come to my room."

"But why? Are you hiding diamond there? I'm not going to steal anything from your room."

"I'm not."

"Taehyung. Our time is running out."

"Why is it only my room? What about yours? Are you hiding gems there? I'm not going to steal anything from your room either."

"I'm not."

"Then why would you say only my room? Let's move to your room."

"NO !"
Jungkook yelled all of a sudden making Taehyung flinch.
It's not like he didn't want the other to come to his room but he had to, since his room is filled with papers and files of his company, his personal informations and many more which Taehyung shouldn't see. He of course keep them securely but it would be risky if Taehyung come to his room and happen to see them.

But for now that Taehyung was already giving him a suspicious look, he had to come up with some excuses.
"Ah... I mean... Your parents gave this house so of course they already know which room is ours and that is your room now. Remember your mother decorated that room when we came here for the first time? Wouldn't it be weird if we changed our room for no apparent reason?"

His excuse seemed to be working by seeing how Taehyung was biting his nails while staring at the floor.

"Ok. Fine. Go and take your things."

It worked. Jungkook grinned and turned away to go to his room.

"Want some help?"
Taehyung asked hesitantly.

Jungkook paused his feet and turned back.
"No. I'm all good. There's not much things anyway."
He can't let Taehyung come to his room.

Taehyung went to his room to spaced a side of his closet for Jungkook. They quickly set everything perfect with the room to look like a room for two people.

"Why do I feel like something is still missing?"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he stood in the middle of the room.

"What's missing?"
Taehyung asked, looking around the room.

"Not here. But..."
Jungkook bit his lower lip while thinking but gasped suddenly.
"The picture. Our wedding picture. We have to hang that picture on the wall... in living room."

Taehyung gasped. How can they forget the most important thing? Their living room is the place where his parents would sit just after they enter the house.

Jungkook rushed to the living room while Taehyung went to take the big wooden photo frame with their wedding picture.

"Where are we going to hang this? This is so big and heavy."
Taehyung looked around the room.