Chapter 18

"Taehyung. I said NO.... so it's a big NO."

"Why? Why? Why?"

"Don't whine here."

"Who's whining?"

"You."

"I'm not."

Jungkook was so done at how stubborn Taehyung was. They came for shopping since it was the last day they would be spending their time in Malta and Taehyung wanted to buy something for their parents. He even bought an expensive beautiful Mdina Glass for Jimin, of course he can't forget about his best friend.
After their shopping was done, Jungkook told Taehyung to head back and get some rest since they'll be checking out from the hotel the next day early morning for their flight. But Taehyung was being too stubborn and insisted him to go to the place where he got lost on his first day.

"Taehyung, we can't go there now. We're going back tomorrow morning."

"That's why I'm telling you to go there now. Or else you won't get to see how beautiful that place is. It's not like you come here often."

Jungkook could just sigh. He could never win over Taehyung's whines.
So there he goes, he was dragged to the place despite of his noes while Taehyung was too happy that he could finally win over bringing Jungkook to that place.

They got down from the car which Jungkook hired after telling the driver to park the car by the side of the road.
Jungkook quietly followed Taehyung who was walking in front of him with his long fluffy hair cutely bouncing to his every steps. He smiled as he could see how excited and happy Taehyung was.

"Jungkook. Jungkook. Come here."

Jungkook saw Taehyung turned back before running towards him but he never expected Taehyung would suddenly hold his hand so casually just to drag him towards the empty road. Taehyung was too excited to even care about their hands but Jungkook surely felt the warmth from that long slender hand which perfectly fit in his hand. And yeah, that was the first time they ever hold each other's hand.

"Isn't this road empty and quiet? It's quite peaceful, isn't it? You'll see that small flowers I told you about after walking for some meters from here."

Taehyung was blabbering on his own but all Jungkook could think about at the moment was their hands. Taehyung's hand was so soft and warm... and... beautiful. Those long fingers perfectly wrapped around his hand, well, their hands looked beautiful together with the couple bracelets on their wrists making it a more perfect picture.

"Jungkook. Look over there. Jungkook? Jungkook?"

"Huh?"
Jungkook wasn't himself at the moment.
He was still in a daze, thinking about their hands. He didn't even hear what Taehyung was speaking the whole time.

"Look. The flowers."
Taehyung showed the flowers to Jungkook who was still staring at him in a daze.

"Uh? F-flower? Oh... Yeah... flowers."

"See. You looked so amazed by the flowers. I told you the view from here is beautiful. Let's go that side too. Come."

Taehyung kept giggling ever since Jungkook agreed to go with him there. He really wanted to show Jungkook how beautiful the place is and now that he could finally bring him there, excitement took over him that he didn't even notice he had been dragging Jungkook everywhere while holding his hand.

In those past few days they spent most of their time staying together, going out together, eating together, by being each other's side all the time. They got know more about each other and it made them become more closer than before. Taehyung became more clingy towards Jungkook and always act like a kid around him while being all whinny everytime he want something. Not that Jungkook hate it, he find that side of Taehyung more cute and adorable.