Chapter 21

"Yah Kim Taehyung ! Park Jimin !"

Taehyung and Jimin turned back instantly when they heard a familiar voice calling their names just to find the short haired girl standing behind them with her arms crossed.

They gasped and said simultaneously,

"Min Yoonji?"

"Long time no see."
She smirked.
"Soulmates."

She sighed when the two were still wearing the same face with their mouths wide open.

"Why do you look so surprise to see me huh?"
She smacked their foreheads at the same time with both her hands.

"Ouch !"
They screamed and rubbed their foreheads at the same time.

"Aigoo. Just look at you both. You two are synchronizing again, just like always. Tsk tsk."
She shook her head looking at the two who finally smiled at her.

"How will we be not surprise? Shouldn't you be in Japan now?"
Jimin asked while fixing his messy hair.

"I came 2 days back. I miss home."

"And you didn't even tell us you're back?"
Taehyung pouted.

"I thought of surprising you both tomorrow but who will know we'll meet here instead?"

"Surprise us? If you want to surprise us tomorrow then you could've just walk away. It's not like we found you. You found us."
Jimin crossed his arms.

"The thing is... it's too hard to pretend like I didn't see you when I clearly did. You know."
She winked with a finger heart but the two just rolled their eyes on her.
"Forget it. You two are still sticking together like always. Are you dating each other?"

"What? We? Dating? Yah Min Yoonji ! You haven't lost your mind, have you?"
Jimin glared at her.

"What? I'm just kidding. Why so serious?"
Yoonji shrugged her shoulders.
"So... Are you guys dating anyone? You got your girlfriends?"
She winked with her eyebrows along with an evil smirk.

"We're literally meeting after five years and all you want to ask is only about dating?"
Jimin raised his eyebrows while Taehyung just laughed at the two bickering. It was normal for them.

The three used to go to same highschool but they got separated when all three of them went to different places for their studies. Yoonji went to Canada and she mastered in Multimedia and Animation. Later, she stayed with her grandmother in Japan and currently working in a company there.

"That means you're still single. Right?"
Yoonji laughed.
"Don't tell me you're still into my brother."
She smirked at Jimin who was glaring at her with the red tint over his cheeks.

"I forgot how he looked."
Jimin looked away trying to hide his face.

"Oh come on. Is it because you can't see him anymore since I'm not here? Don't worry. I'll call him here."

"No. Don't you dare."
Jimin tried to snatch the phone from her hand.

"What? I'm just calling him to ask if he can pick me up from here. Why are you getting so tensed? Don't tell me you still haven't gotten over him."
Yoonji stucked her tongue out at Jimin while the other male was still whining not to make the call.

Taehyung tried to hold his laugh and just stood there silently because he clearly knew Yoonji would surely turn to him and tease him instead if he ever speak a word in between. He knew her for more than 10 years anyway.

"Why are you always picking on me? Ask Taehyung if he's in love with anyone."
Jimin whined.

"He's next. Don't worry. But I doubt he'll be dating anyone because he seems to be still sticking to his own rule of no dating like always. But you're getting more obvious. Now tell me, do you still have that little crush on my brother?"