Chapter 31

Hello my Purples 💜

Sorry for taking too long to update.
This chapter is literally going to be the longest chapter I've ever wrote 😅
It's a +5.3k words chapter, basically a total of my usual two chapters. 🙂
It took me 5 days to complete this chapter. 😑

Enjoy 😁

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Jungkook smiled as he run his fingers through Taehyung's fluffy hair while the other was sleeping peacefully in his arms.
He chuckled quietly when he remembered how Taehyung asked him to wake him up before he go. But it was still very early when he woke up so he knew the other wouldn't open his eyes even if he wake him up. So he slowly loosened Taehyung's grip clutching on his shirt and got up without making any noise. Thankfully, the other was too into his deep sleep to notice him getting up.

He made breakfast and ate them alone after keeping some for Taehyung with a note for him and left the house before the other wake up since he needed to go for work early.

After his morning schedules were over, he left with Hoseok for the meeting with Mr. Min Yoon Sung.

"Thank god we arrive before him. I thought we would be late because of that long traffic."
Hoseok let out a relief sigh as they took their seats after a staff led them to a room in MYS Company building.

After waiting for few minutes, Mr. Min Yoon Sung entered the room but to their surprise, he wasn't alone.

"Jeon Jungkook, this is my daughter Yoonji. I brought her along because she's also going to take part in this project. Since you both are going to work together, I wanted you to get to know eac--"

"Oh my god Jungkook? You?"
Yoonji suddenly popped her head out from her father's back when she saw Jungkook.

But Jungkook was going through a silent mini heart attack inside his mind when he realized Yoonji is Yoon Sung's daughter but he was really brave enough to keep up a normal face in front of them.
Now that she know the real him, what if she go and tell Taehyung about his truth? That was the the only thing that keep revolving around his head for the moment until Hoseok tapped his shoulder to bring him back to reality.

"Oh? You know each other already?"
Mr. Min Yoon Sung smiled as he looked at his daughter and then to Jungkook.

"Of course we know each other. Dad, you remember Taehyung right? My highschool friend who used to come to our house? He's Taehyung's hus---"

"Friend. Friend. I'm... I'm Taehyung's friend."
Jungkook faked a smile as he gave a look to Yoonji signing her not to tell his father which the other got the hint quickly and stayed quiet with a nod at her father.

"Oh wow. The world is really small. Right Jeon Jungkook?"
Yoon Sung stated as he laughed while the other just laughed along with him.
"Well, if you already know each other, it'll be more comfortable to work together for this project, won't it?"

"Yeah, I guess so."
Jungkook said with a bow.

"I actually wanted to let my eldest son to handle this project. But he said he's not interested hahaha. So, I gave it to my daughter instead. But I still doubt if she can really do this. She's more stupid than she look."
Yoon Sung laughed alone as he joked about his daughter totally ignoring her glare at him.

"I don't know which father in this world insult their children like this."
Yoonji rolled her eyes.

"What? I said that because you said you already know each other. Since he's Taehyung's friend, that little brat might've already told him everything about you."