Chapter 16

"I'm telling you I'll be fine. Ok? I promise I won't go wander around anywhere else like yesterday."
Taehyung kept following Jungkook around the room. He got all ready to go out but Jungkook didn't allow him to go anywhere.

"No. I doubt you'll get lost again."
Jungkook said while combing his hair.

"But I want to go out."
Taehyung pouted as he crossed his arms.

"Do you know how much trouble you caused here yesterday? They even had to call the cops for you. You're not allowed to go out alone from today. No wonder why your parents never let you go alone. You cause too much trouble and make people worry about you. But if you want to go out that much, you have to go with someone else. Let me contact someone who can guide you around the city. Is that ok?"
Jungkook said as he placed the comb in the drawer and turned behind to face Taehyung who was still standing with a pout.

"I don't want to go out with someone I don't even know. It's better to go alone."

"It's just a tour guide. You can go anywhere if you go with a tour guide without getting lost."

Taehyung hung his head down in silent for some time only to lift it up wearing a wide smile.
"Then how about you go with me?"

"What? Me?"
Jungkook pointed his index finger to himself with a surprise expression. He never expected Taehyung will ask him to go with him.

"Yeah."
Taehyung nodded excitedly.
"You said I'm not allowed to go alone and have to go with someone else. And I don't want to go with someone I don't even know. Plus, you're the only person I know here. So why don't you go with me?"

"But why me? I'm also going to go somewhere else. I'm just saying you should go with someone who knows this place well so that you won't get lost again."

"That's why I'm telling you to go with me. Ok... See... Even if you don't go with me, you're still going to go somewhere of course, right? So what's the problem in going with me? And if I go with you, you'll not get worried about me getting lost again since I'm going to be with you all the time."

"Who said I worried about you? Weren't you the one who wanted to go alone?"

"Weren't you the one who told me not to go out alone?"

"That's because you caused trouble."

"That's why I'm asking you to go with me."

Jungkook let out a long sigh. He can never win against Taehyung.
"Ok ok. Fine."
He could only agreed to go with Taehyung.

"Really? Yayy..!!"
Taehyung jumped happily while clapping when Jungkook agreed to him.

"Don't get too excited yet. My left shoulder is still paining, you know that?"

Taehyung tried to look somewhere else except at Jungkook because of course he knew the reason why Jungkook said so. He found himself sleeping with his head on Jungkook's left shoulder again when he woke up.

"I told you it's a habit. I can't help it."
Taehyung said with a pout.

"Fine. I'll ask them for extra pillow from tonight so that you can hold it while sleeping without disturbing me."
Jungkook said as he put on his black black cap and walked towards the door.

"You're not coming?"
He turned back when Taehyung didn't followed him.

Taehyung flinched when he realized he was staring at Jungkook. He wanted to slap himself why he couldn't take his eyes off from Jungkook. Of course his eyes noticed how handsome Jungkook looked in all black with a black leather jacket, black ripped jeans that held his thighs tightly, big black boots, black cap that covered almost half of his glowing face. But how his mind wanted to deny his eyes and those flips he could feel in his chest when Jungkook's eyes landed on him.