Chapter 8

Hello Purples 💜

Thank you so much for 1k reads
🥺💜😭

I'm really sorry I couldn't do double update. I was busy watching BANGBANGCON 🤧
My phone died because of no battery after watching and there wasn't electricity since there was a storm in midnight 😑 and I could finish writing this only now. 💔

So... I'm giving you this chapter now.
Hope you'll enjoy it.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"I hate him."
Taehyung crossed his arms as he sat on the Jimin's bed after they had breakfast together.

"Taehyungie, that's the 6th time you're saying that since you came here."
Jimin shook his head as he turned on the TV.

"Why am I so unlucky? Like seriously... isn't that too much to eat everything alone like that?"

"But you already ate now right? Your stomach is already full now right? So stop complaining about him here in my house. You're looking like you just had a couple fight and complaining about it to your best friend."
Jimin said as he sat beside Taehyung who was glaring at him.
"What? Don't give me that look. I'm not gonna get scared of your glare."

Taehyung just frowned as he look away from Jimin who just shook his head.

"Well... I didn't get to say this yesterday because I had to go early but you should be thankful to him actually. You can breathe peacefully now because he even managed to convince your parents not to call anyone from your relatives on the wedding day. Or else everyone might already know that you're a married man even if it's just a deal between you and everyone will think you're a divorcee when you divorce him after your deal. He did all that for you so that you can live freely like you wanted. And for today's situation, there might not be food since you two just moved in there yesterday night and he even had work. I'm sure he also doesn't want his co workers to know about all this fake marriage thing between you two, that might be the reason why he went right away for his work. So stop thinking everything in negative way ok?"
Jimin patted Taehyung's back who kept silent after hearing his words.

"Well... I must say... he's quite handsome too. You're not that unlucky I guess."
Jimin winked but Taehyung smacked his face with the pillow lying beside him.
"Ok ok... I'll stop teasing you. You said your mother will send your things today right? Do you need my help?"

"No need."
Taehyung said as he got up from the bed.

"Really? As per as I know, you don't even wash your clothes on your own. Can you arrange everything on your own?"

"Do you think I'll do it myself? There's a big bunny in my house anyway."
Taehyung smirked alone as he walked out of Jimin's room.

"Yahh..!! Don't tell me you're going to let Jungkook do it for you."
Jimin shouted.

"I'm going Jiminie. Bye bye."
Taehyung didn't even care to listen to Jimin since he was busy imagining him ordering Jungkook around to do the works.

‐‐‐

Taehyung parked his car and entered his house but Jungkook wasn't back yet. He just plopped down the couch as he turned on his TV and scrolled through the channels while waiting for the other to come back.
Then after some time he heard some noise at the door, he smirked before getting up and walked to the door pulling up a serious face.

"You--"
Taehyung was about to say something thinking that would be Jungkook but he never expected his mother-in-law will be standing in front of the door with Jungkook.