NEW BOOK

Hello my beautiful Purples ♡

It's been a while.
Hope everyone is doing well and fine.
How's life?
[Definitely been a whole bunch of bad days for me but I'm still hanging on. Hope you'll too.]

I sincerely thank everyone who's reading this book. This book has been the best thing happened since I started my whole journey here. Your votes, your comments, your supports are what keeps me going and a motivation for me to continue writing more.

So I'm here to let you guys know about the new taekook book I recently started publishing.

I think I've already mentioned there's a new book coming up when I wrapped this book last time at the end of the epilogue special chapter but I didn't get to announce this properly before and many of you might missed that part since I mentioned about it just briefly. So here I am.

And yes. The book has already started publishing not too long ago and is updated till 16th Chapter. So you can add this to your library or reading list to tune in for the updates.
Some of you might've already started reading it but for those who don't know about it yet—

It's titled "Sweet Miracle"

Short description/plot:
"We say change is a part of life.
But life can be so unpredictable.

Just when he thought his life is finally stable, things turned upside down and changed everything when Taehyung woke up in a body of a woman after a car accident.

Will you called it a tragedy? Or a miracle?"

It's a soul switched fantasy book with some angst amidst a few grains of comedy and romance.

I don't know if there's anyone out here who doesn't like the plot or the trope of this book, that's also completely fine with me. I respect your choice.

But if you want to read and support my work, you're welcome to find the book from my profile.

And yeah, I occasionally of course read all your comments, check your votes and I really appreciate your support all this time, though I feel my thank yous are not enough with how irregular my updates are.

But I'll try my best to make the book more interesting.

Hope you enjoy the new book as well.

Take care.
I PURPLE YOU 💜

[Btw, is anybody even alive out there after witnessing Jungkook's "Seven" concept photos? Because I basically returned from grave to post this announcement for you to hang on till the MV drops on 14th with me]
╥﹏╥