Chapter 7

"Urghh...!"

Taehyung stretched his hand lazily from his comfy duvet to turn off the annoying sound of his alarm clock.
He slowly opened his eyes just to find himself in an unfamiliar room and that's when he realized he just moved in to his new house last night after his wedding ceremony.
He scratched his messy hair, eyes half closed as he got down from his bed dragging his feet towards his attached washroom.
After getting freshened up, he walked downstairs just to find an empty couch where he thought Jungkook might be sleeping. He looked around the whole house to search for Jungkook but he's nowhere to be found.

"Where's he? Did he run away?"
Taehyung murmured himself as he looked around but found only a small sheet of paper sticking at the kitchen door.

Taehyung walked towards it and read the words written on it.

"Baby, I'm sorry, something came up in my work place so I had to go for work early today. I didn't wake you up since you were sleeping---"

Taehyung scoffed after reading it half.
"Woah... Is he serious? Does he think that I would care whether he went wherever he wants or not?"

"I made breakfast. I was in a hurry so I had to eat it alone by myself. I'm sorry I didn't wait for you to wake up and go like this...."

Taehyung smugged while reading it.
"Woah... Is he trying to be a good husband huh? Making breakfast for me and leaving a note for me like this?"

"There wasn't much food in the kitchen and it was enough only for me. I already ate mine so buy some from the store and make yours by yourself and eat. Don't skip your breakfast, it's not good for your health. Bye bye. Don't miss me too much. ;)"

Taehyung dropped his jaw after he finished reading it. He barged into the kitchen and looked around for food but all he could find was an empty refrigerator, empty dining table... well... to be more clear, an empty kitchen. He crumpled the paper in his hand as he clenched his fingers into a fist.

"I hate you Jeon Jungkook."
Taehyung clenched his teeth as he threw the paper on the ground.

What's more devastating is that, he heard his stomach grumbled out of hunger.

"You were really in a hurry huh? How hurry you were that you had time to make your own breakfast but not mine? Fine. But at least you could've kept something for me too? Urrghhh...!!"
Taehyung ruffled his own hair making it more messy.

"What work? You stupid idiot annoying little rabbit..! You said you just started working there three months ago. What kind of work a new worker like you have actually to be acting this busy huh?"

Meanwhile in JJ Creation building,

Jungkook hurriedly got down from his car and entered the company building checking his watch again and again. He was 10 minutes late for the conference meeting so he rushed into his office room.

"Jungkook, how come you're late today?"

Jungkook turned his head when he heard a familiar voice from behind.
"Uh Hoseok hyung? Everyone is ready right?"

"Of course. They're already in conference room waiting for you."
Hoseok said as he took the file from Jungkook's table and followed the other who already started walking ahead of him.

"Good morning sir."
Every employee got up from their seat and bowed at him as he walked in the conference hall.

Jungkook just nodded as he took his seat by the head of the table followed by the other employees after him.
"Shall we start?"

One of the employee got up and started his presentation after he got the permission from Jungkook.
Jungkook put all his concentration as one of the employee started his presentation about the new update of the game that until Hoseok approached towards him. He gave him an annoying look since he was distracted.