Chapter 6

It was a bright and a beautiful day, as bright as the smiles on everyone's face except for one person.
Taehyung was sitting quietly in front of the mirror by the corner of the huge dressing room. He looked at his own reflection on the mirror, he looked beautiful in that black suits being all dressed up.
It was his wedding day, the day he was going to marry that stranger. Life is really unpredictable right? He met a stranger not so long ago, whom he don't even know anything about, but he was still going to marry that stranger in few minutes.

"Oh my god Taehyungie...! You look so beautiful today."

Taehyung turned his face just to find Jimin running towards him.

"I can't believe you're really doing as what I told you to. I mean... you're really doing this? Why do I feel like you really look like my faithful dog who obey al of it's master's orders?"
Jimin said as he took a seat on a chair nearby.

"Shut up."
Taehyung pouted as he turned away.

"I was just kidding. But honestly, now I can really feel that you do trust me."
Jimin smiled.

"Only now? So all these years you thought I don't trust you?"
Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't say that. Of course I know you trust me."
Jimin smiled as he hugged Taehyung from back and made him look at the mirror.
"Why there's a pout? It's your wedding day. Shouldn't you be smiling?"
Jimin stretched Taehyung's lips earning a whine from his friend.

"I don't feel like smiling at all right now."
Taehyung pouted again.

"Well... whether you feel like it or not, you still have to smile today... even if it's a fake smile, you need to smile since as per the view of the guests, it's a love marriage and you're finally going to marry your boyfriend."

Taehyung could just sighed. Jimin was true anyway. He need to act happy in front of others. Even if it's just a deal between him and Jungkook, it's still a fact that they are going to get married.

"Aww... My Taehyungie... Just chill. Just think that you're watching a movie and you're one of the lead actors who are getting married. And let these three months be a part of that movie."
Jimin smooshed Taehyung's cheeks finally making the other smile.

"That's it. Just smile like that. Don't take this seriously and get depressed over nothing ok? You both already agreed in this so nothing will happen."
Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"Are you done dear?"

Both Jimin and Taehyung turned their face when they heard Taehyung's mother's voice from the door.

"It's time to go now."

Taehyung stood up and Jimin helped him to fix his suits properly.
His mother walked towards him and looked at him up and down with teary eyes.

"My son is finally getting married today. Aww... look at you. You look so beautiful my dear. I don't know why I'm feeling so emotional to see you like this."
She caressed her son's face lovingly.

"Mom, if you're getting emotional over giving your son to that guy, you can stop this wedding and keep me with you."
Taehyung said casually but got a smack on his arms from his mother.

"Don't say such things at times like this. Aren't you happy that you're marrying your boyfriend? In fact, I'm really happy to see you getting married happily with the one you love."

"Mom, I'm getting a doubt that you're not my mother at all. How can you be so happy to see your own son going away from you?"

"Shut your little mouth. You're even doubting your own mother now that you're getting married?"