Chapter 5

"WHAT??"

Taehyung covered his ears when Jimin shouted suddenly after he told him everything.

"Taehyungie... Are you really getting married? Seriously?"
Jimin wiped his imaginary tears.
"Oh my god... my best friend is going to get married to a stranger. Why do you have to leave me alone my baby? Should I find a fake boyfriend too?"

"Jimin. Can you be serious at least once?"
Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows to which Jimin cleared his throat and sat properly.

"Ok ok. Let's be serious. So... You mean... He really agreed to the marriage?"
Jimin put his finger on his chin as he think of something.
"Wait... What if he likes you?"

"Shut up..!"
Taehyung smacked Jimin's nape.

"What? If he doesn't like you, why would he agree to marry you just like that? It's not like he was helping you for money or anything but he still agreed everything you say."

"You're thinking too much. I don't know why he's helping me and agreed to this deal, maybe because his parents also involved, but he himself already said that he will never fall for me, neither I would. We're going to stick just to our plan and we'll divorce after 3 months."
Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you sure you won't fall for him during this time? I mean... You two would be living together for 3 whole months like seriously. Even cats and dogs become friends if they're living together for a long time."

"We're not cats and dogs. And he's too full of himself, praising himself all alone blah blah... urghh... it's really irritating and I don't like him at all."
Taehyung said as he plopped down on Jimin's bed.

Jimin just shook his head as he threw himself next to Taehyung.
"So... when is the wedding?"

"In 10 days. My parents already started celebrating from yesterday when we told them that we'll get married."
Taehyung said as he stare at the white ceiling.

"So... you'll let me be your best man right?"
Jimin poked Taehyung's cheeks with a wink.

"Why are you so excited for my wedding while I want to disappear from here?"
Taehyung scorned.

"Why wouldn't I? My best friend is getting married in 10 days. Oh yeah... I should really buy a new suits to wear. And--"

"It's only for 3 months."
Taehyung cut Jimin off.

"But still I need to buy a new one. I will wear it for your real wedding again."

"I'm not going to marry anyone."

"Ok. As you wish. But life is unpredictable you know. Who knows if you'll find someone later whom you never want to lose? Whom you are afraid to go away from your life?"

"Jimin, I have you, I have my parents. I don't need anyone else."

"Fine... Fine..."
Jimin chuckled. He knew his friend will never change what's in his mind.
"Well... from what you've told, he doesn't seem to be that much of a bad person. I mean... he's willing to help you without asking anything in return---"

"Don't just come to conclusions. He did asked for his reward. I don't know what motives he has to help me but I do really need his help for now. I just hope this 3 months will go as fast as it could and after this, I'll give his reward as much as he want, money, gold or anything if he doesn't mess up my plan and as long as we don't interrupt each other's life. And remember, we're acting as a couple only in front of his and my parents so you also need to keep your mouth shut."

Jimin just nodded obediently with a thumbs up.
"Well... then what do you know about him? I mean... you've already meet his parents but... something more... like where is he from, what do he do, is he dating someone else or not... is he---"