Chapter 9

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes when his nose sensed something delicious. He didn't realize when he slept after Jungkook left the room. He felt so hungry after he wake up from his sleep and why not when the smell itself was too delicious even before eating?
He removed the duvet and tried to get down from the bed, completely forgot about his ankle out of hunger, but once his feet touched the floor, he realized that he took the worst decision by getting down there by himself. He fell on the floor just when the door opened with Jungkook standing there holding a tray in his hand.

"Taehyung..!!"
Jungkook wasted no time as he run towards Taehyung who was lying on the floor with pain and placed the tray on the side table before helping the other to get on the bed again.
He checked Taehyung's ankle, it was already swelling.
"Didn't I tell you to take a rest? Why are you moving aroung with a sprained ankle?"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows glaring at Taehyung but god, that was so scary that Taehyung couldn't even look up in his eyes.
"This doesn't look good at all. I'll call the doctor. You need to see a doctor right now."

"But...."
Taehyung slowly spoke in a low voice when Jungkook took out his phone.

"What?"
Jungkook stopped his finger from scrolling through his contact list.

"I'm... I'm hungry. Can I eat that first?"
Taehyung said pointing at the tray on the table beside his bed with a pout looking like an innocent puppy asking for treats.

"Are you serious?"
Jungkook facepalmed himself.
"Do you care about eating more than your pain?"

"How can I hold the pain when I'm hungry and my stomach is empty? I need energy for it."

Jungkook just sighed and took the tray from the table and gave it to Taehyung who took it happily.

"Thank you. I'll eat them well. They smells so nice and looks so delicious too."
Taehyung smiled and looked up to find Jungkook was already on his phone to call the doctor which made Taehyung to pout a little since Jungkook didn't heard him.

"Eat them. He's coming in 15 minutes."
Jungkook said as he was about to go out of the room but....

"Feed me."
Taehyung said suddenly making Jungkook to stop his steps and turned back with an 'are you serious' face.

"Feed you? How old are you? Even 3 years old kid knows how to eat by themselves."

"Well... then I'm a 2 years old."
Taehyung grinned showing his boxy smile widely but Jungkook just stood there staring at him.
"What? I'm hurt you know."

"People eats with hand and you hurt your ankle not your hands."

"Oh come on. I'm a patient here. Shouldn't you be helping me at least?"

Jungkook just rolled his eyes but still sat on the bed beside Taehyung while the other giggled as he wait for Jungkook to feed him.

"Woahhh... This is so delicious. I didn't know you can cook so well. Where did you learn cooking from?"
Taehyung said after he finish his food, well... of course by Jungkook feeding him.

Jungkook looked up and was about to say something but saw Taehyung's oily lips instead. He just shook his head as he took out the tissue from the table and wiped them out.
"You don't even know how to eat properly huh? Are you really 2 years old? Do I need to take care of you like this all the time?"

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook when Jungkook suddenly start wiping his lips.
"Jungkook..."
He suddenly called Jungkook who just hummed as a response while putting the tissue into the small dustbin beside the table.
"Umm... I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"
Jungkook said as he sat on the bed beside Taehyung.

"What are you working on now anyway? Are you really that busy with your work?"