Chapter 14

Taehyung dropped his jaw just when he entered their shared room. With the beautiful view from the glass window and white curtains, two chairs with a small table by the balcony, the room looked expensive and was really a good one except for one thing, there was only one bed. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who walked in after closing the door.
"Who booked this room?"

"Why are you asking me that? How will I know?"
Jungkook kept his luggage beside the bed.

"Then who did it? We agreed to live separately here. I mean, it even looks expensive but it's already paid? Wasn't it you who told me not to spend much but what's all these?"

"Are you telling me I booked this room?"
Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Don't tell me you did it?"

"What? Why would I do it? Do you think I want to live in the same room with you?"
Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

Just when Taehyung was about to say something, he heard his phone ringtone from his pocket. He gasped when he saw the name on his phone screen. It was Jungkook's father.
"Why is your dad video calling me?"
Taehyung asked holding the phone in his hand without answering but Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.
He cleared his throat before he answered the call.
"Hello dad. Hello mom."
Taehyung smiled as he waved his hand when he saw both Jungkook's father and mother on the screen.

"Oh Taehyung, have you both reach there?"
Mr. Jeon asked as Mrs. Jeon smiled from behind.

"Oh yes dad."

"I tried to call Jungkook but he didn't pick up his phone. Is he there?"
Jungkook's mother asked.

"Uh? Y-yeah mom he's here."
Taehyung smiled as he stood beside Jungkook showing him the phone.
"Kookie. Mom and dad is here."
Taehyung said while trying hard to pull a loving smile but flinched when Jungkook's one arm wrapped around his waist from back while the other hand held the phone over his hand and rest his chin on his shoulder.

"Sorry mom."
Jungkook smiled at his mother.

"That's fine. So, how's our surprise gift?"

"Gift?"
Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other confusedly.

"We mean the room my dear. We booked it for you yesterday. It's not that good but hope you like it."
Mr. Jeon said with a proud smile.

"Huh? You booked it?"
Taehyung widen his eyes.

"Yes. Why? You don't like it? Is it that bad?"

"No no. It's really good. We like it so much. Isn't it?"
Taehyung smiled and blinked his eyes signing Jungkook to say the same.

"Mom, dad. Don't worry about anything. The room is really good and we like your gift so much."
Jungkook said with a smile but Taehyung gave him a quick glare when he tightened his grip around his waist before smiling again.

"Aww. Glad that you both like it. We'll hang up now. Enjoy your time together there. We love you."
Jungkook's mother smiled.

"Definitely. Bye mom. Bye dad. Love you."
Jungkook and Taehyung waved their hands before hanging up the call.
"So, you can now believe that it was not me right?"

"Whatever."
Taehyung was about to go but realized Jungkook's arms were still wrapped around his waist while their hands were still holding the phone together.
He quickly freed himself from Jungkook's grip and turned away to hide his blushing cheeks.
"I... I'll go take a bath. It's so hot here."

Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung ran into the attached bathroom. Of course he saw those red tints over the other's face and he wouldn't lie that he did it on purpose. He just love teasing Taehyung.